Microsoft Sentinel The Complete Introduction Course in Azure
What you'll learn
- Set up working Sentinel Environment for FREE
- Discover different options for data ingestion
- Understand the properties of Analytics Rules and see how to create them
- Learn about Incident Management in Microsoft Sentinel
- Discover different options for Automation in Microsoft Sentinel
- Understand the purpose of Workbooks to visualize data
- Understand and learn basics of KQL (Kusto Query Language)
- Discover how to use Microsoft Sentinel for Threat Hunting
- Learn how to create and update Watchlists for whitelisting reasons
- How to respond to CyberSecurity threats
- Learn about the importance of Threat Intelligence
- Understand privileges and role assignment for Sentinel
- Free Azure Subscription
- Basic Understanding of Cloud
- Basic Understanding of CyberSecurity
This Microsoft Sentinel (formerly known as Azure Sentinel) course with completely FREE Lab is designed to help IT professionals understand and utilize the Microsoft Sentinel platform for threat detection and response. The course covers everything from setting up a FREE Azure account to managing and automating the platform with hands on demonstration.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to create and manage Microsoft Sentinel, including the creation of log analytics workspace. You will also explore how to work with incidents and workbooks, as well as how to use the platform's analytics rules, watchlists, and connectors to detect and respond to potential threats.
The course also includes an overview of user and entity behavior analytics, playbook settings, health monitoring as well as a discussion of Microsoft Sentinel roles and permissions.
You will also learn about threat intelligence, including how to register for threat intelligence feeds and enable threat intelligence in Microsoft Sentinel.
The course features various hands on labs that will help you to better understand how to use the platform. You will learn how to create analytics rules, investigate incidents, hunt for threats, and implement automation. Additionally, you will explore additional functionalities as Jupyter Notebooks or Sentinel as Code to make the platform even more effective.
Join me on this journey to get hands on experience in Azure with Microsoft Sentinel and level up in your career!
Who this course is for:
- Do you want hands on experience with SIEM in your CV?
- Are you looking to pass Microsoft security related certifications?
- Have you been tasked with setting up Microsoft Sentinel in your environment?
- Are you looking to become proficient in Microsoft Sentinel?
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Network Administrator
- IT Manager
- System Administrator
- IT Consultant
- Cloud Engineer
- Anyone responsible for managing and maintaining the security of an organization
I'm a cybersecurity architect with 8 certifications working for a company with a close partnership with Microsoft. My expertise is Microsoft Sentinel (cloud native SIEM and SOAR platform), including designing, implementing, optimizing analytics rules, workbooks, playbooks, automation rules and data ingestion. Furthermore my focus is on Microsoft Defender for Cloud to create a secure and scalable business environment in the cloud.
My goal was always to be one of the best in my field and later to pass the knowledge among the others to help people succeed with their goals. I hope you find my content useful and if you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.