Microsoft Publisher Training for Making Great Designs
What you'll learn
- You will be able to start Ms Publisher application and understand its environment
- You will be able to create and design simple publications from scratch
- You will be able to create, format and manage text in a Publication
- You will be able to working with Layouts and tables in a Publication
- You will be able to create your own unique designs within your publication
- Basic knowledge of using a windows operating system interface like Windows 10 or any other windows
- Ensure you have Ms Publisher installed on your laptop or computer via Microsoft Office package (e.g. Ms Office 365 or any other)
- A laptop or desktop computer
The Microsoft Publisher (Ms-Publisher) application is one of the many applications in the Microsoft Office package. According to Wikipedia, Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing application from Microsoft, differing from Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing.
Ms-Publisher is used in offices, businesses, schools, and organizations for creating, personalized birthday cards, event posters, newsletters, professional business cards, flyers, and programs etc.
In this Ms-Publisher course, we will utilize a practical or hands-on approach to show how you can create simple publication designs with pre-formatted texts, tables and adding some graphics and designs. You will learn the skills of editing texts, formatting texts, creating tables, adding designs to your publication designs, and using graphics and other tools.
Pre-Requirements and Target Audience
The course is designed for both beginners who do not have any prior background in Ms-Publisher, and for intermediate level people who also wish to extend their practical/hand-on skills and knowledge.
To achieve or fully take advantage of this course, you need to have some prior knowledge Windows operating system environments.
It is important you have a laptop or desktop computer with the Ms-Publisher application installed, preferably, a laptop with Windows 10 and with Office365.
Course Modules / Structure
The Course is divided into 5 Modules:
Module 1: Working with Microsoft Publisher Environment + Creating and Working with a Publication
Module 2: Creating and Working with Text in a Publication
Module 3: Creating, Formatting and Managing Text in a Publication
Module 4: Working with Layouts in a Publication
Module 5: Working with Tables in a Publication + Graphics and Designs
Finding the Course (Modules) Contents
For each module, a number of videos are made available. These guide you step-by-step through the course. If you have issues with the course materials, please send us a feedback.
NOTE: Your Review is Highly Valued
We value your feedback, please leave us a review after finishing the course, it will always be appreciated for future improvements.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
A trained Project Manager and instructor with over 10 years in managing projects and coaching people.
Also involved in team development and personality awareness coaching as well as integration projects.
Promoter of new ideas and discoveries especially Pan-African related discoveries.
You can also contact me for:
- Project Planning using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project and other tools
- Soft skills and leadership mentoring
- Managing for non-managers
- Influencing without power