Microsoft Project: The Full Course - Become an Expert Today
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn all You Need to Manage Your Project Using Microsoft Project
- Create Your Own Project Plan using Microsoft Project
- Add and Manage Resources within Your Project
- Work with Budget, Costs, and Material in Microsoft Project
- Understand Views and even Customize Your Own Views
- Update Status within Your Schedule and Determine Work Remaining
- Use Earned Value Analysis in Microsoft Project
- Create Reports and Export Data to Other Applications
- Students should have their own version of Microsoft Project; however, this is not necessary.
Five Hours of Lectures and Offline Review Material
Now finally... Complete training on Microsoft Project in one place. This tutorial is designed for the very novice to the expert to teach you all there is within Microsoft Project.
Consistently rated high. This course is constantly updated with new videos as questions arise from students in the course.
Newly Updated with information on Microsoft Project 2016
Experience learning Microsoft Project at your own pace, picking the lessons you want to emphasize and learning the easiest way through guided lessons.
All the resources you need are here. If you have your own copy of Microsoft Project, that's great, as we will be sharing the Microsoft Project samples from the lectures and you will be able to try out the lessons on your own.
In this course, we will cover everything on Microsoft Project for you to be an expert
- Creating your project plan
- Scheduling tasks and milestones
- Adding and working with resources
- Working with views and reports
- Tracking progress and updating your project plan
- Developing customized features and reports
- Linking with Microsoft Excel
Join the class now
Also, complete this course and receive 5 PDU's applicable to PMI Certification.
Through completing this course, Microsoft Project: The Full Course - Become an Expert Today, you can receive 5 PDU's applicable to Certification from the Project Management Institute. A typical course offered by PMI for 5 PDU's costs $243 for non-members. This course then is great value to earn those needed PDU's.
Take Advantage Now and Join the Course.
- This course is design for people learning Microsoft Project from the Basics to Advanced skills
- This course is intended for a wide audience.
- No prior experience using Microsoft Project is necessary.
Welcome to the Microsoft Project - The Full Course. This brief lecture will introduce you to the course and course format.
Introductory lecture for getting started using Microsoft Project.
This section will cover the Microsoft Project ribbon and it's features. Additional handouts on the ribbon are located within the files for this course.
This section covers what particular settings need to be adjusted in Microsoft Project before building your schedule.
This lecture covers what are the important fields for tasks in Microsoft Project.
Introduction into Section 2. We will be working within Microsoft Project in this section.
In this lecture, we will link tasks within Microsoft Project in order to show a full time line for the schedule.
Within this lecture, we will be covering the main differences between Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, and 2013. I will be showing a file created in MS Project 2010 and transferring that file over to MS Project 2016 and then back again to show any particular changes or problems that may occur.
This lecture is in answer to a question from a participant on Microsoft Project work weeks. The question was "How can i adjust the weekly nonwork days to be only one day a week ( i.e/ friday) and display that on ganttchart ?"
The answer to this question is a little complex and the video covers many scenarios.