The Future Builder: Microsoft Project 2010 in 8 Easy Modules
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to plan projects. Including cost, time and resource planning.
- Learn how to set up project files, tasks, resources, and allocating tasks to resources
- Also learn about how we are changing how people are learning! Visit www.gemlearning.com
- No prior level of knowledge is needed, except basic computer know-how, and the desire to improve your productivity, efficiency and marketability!
This course teaches MS Project from the ground up. Learn the ins and outs of all the basic functionalities. Lead up to more advanced topics for use at work or in the classroom.
Video tutorials, step by step explanations and real examples help you understand how to use MS Project, and where you can use it to help in academic, private or professional life.
8 modules (sections) each with 4 to 8 sub-sections contain roughly 5 hours of material that take you from scratch to business-level use of MS Project.
This course will help you be better organized and effective when planning anything from a family event to a corporate deliverable.
- Students and professionals are encouraged to take this course
- Those working in professional settings, or who have to manage many projects, will benefit the most from this course.