Microsoft Project 2019: Beginner to Expert and get +18 PDUs
What you'll learn
- How to manage project using Microsoft project
- How to make WBS and insert them in Microsoft project
- Manage resources for ultimate project effectiveness
- Navigate Microsoft Project 2019
- Utilize Gantt charts, views, and tables
- Track project and task progress through the project
- Create a Microsoft Project plan
- Establish baselines and identify variances
- How to format a Gantt chart
- Use of outline codes and WBS codes
- Assign resources to a task
- Setting up tasks and tracing their paths
- Includes exercise files.
- Microsoft Project 2019
- Understanding project management
- know basics windows and office
*Course includes practice exercise files, LIFETIME access and is covered by the Udemy money-back guarantee**
Learn Project 2019 Inside and Out with This Course Training Bundle
Includes the complete course: The Project 2019 Beginner Course & The Project 2019 Advanced Course
Taught by a Certified Project Manager with real project management experience
Practice along using exercise files
Watch and learn with demo project files
Progresses logically from the beginning with an easy intro to advanced topics
Printable course transcriptions to follow along and take notes
Keep Track of Projects from Start to Finish With Microsoft's Comprehensive Program
Microsoft Project is Microsoft Corporation's project management software.
Over the years since its initial development, MS Project has become one of the most widely used project management applications in existence. It provides assistance to project managers and coordinators by organizing plans, resources, tasks, budgets, workloads, and much more, all while keeping track of a project's overall progress from start to finish. Knowledge of Microsoft Project can be an invaluable tool for anyone whose work requires the orchestration of long-term projects and plans.
Continue on as you learn how to use Touch, Task basics, and Project Options. By now you will have become proficient with Project 2019. The chapters that follow lead learners through all the various aspects of managing a project.
These more advanced topics carry you through Tracking Costs, Tracking the Project, Budgeting, and Reporting.
Each topic is explained with its own professional video that shows you in detail how to properly use the function. Nine hours of insightful video give you an in-depth understanding of each topic.
Who this course is for:
- Any body wants to learn MS project 2019
- Who has PMP certification
- Who has PMI- ACP certification
- Who wants to learn how to manage projects using Microsoft project
- Who want to renewal PMI certification , this course will give you 10 PDUs after to complete it and get the certification
I am a programmer with over 15 years of experience gained in a range of industries
I am now self-employed developing apps for Android, EPM, and SharePoint, programming in a range of languages including C# and Python; and helping the next generation of programmers gain the skills that I have acquired over the years.
I served many clients some of them
1) Advanced Electronics Company, I’m working to improve its internal Portal which has many biggest solutions. Created some of the integrations with many other systems such as Oracle ERP, Apex…etc
2) Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC), I’m working to improve its internal Portal, External Portal, and PMO portal. And make sure it's built on the standards and matching with their business and built internal solutions such as the Internal recruitment system.
Previously, I was Senior SharePoint at Almajdouie Holding Company, where I serve for Almajdouie Internal Portal, Improvement internal services, Integration SharePoint Portal with Oracle ERP, and Build Structure, back-end Self-services Mobile App, Changan Mobile App, KPI System.
Interpersonal Skills: Team Leader, Communication Skills, Technical decisions, Management decisions, Resolve the problem by creatively way, Team Building, Time Management, Team Management, Team Leadership, Presentation Skills, and Critical Thinking.
Competencies: Software quality concepts and methodologies, Positive approach; able to take the initiative to enhance/develop processes, Proactive, and able to take necessary preventive or corrective action, System analysis, and design, Agile methodology