Welcome to the course!
This course is a specially crafted for beginners to experts to understand most widely used features in Microsoft Project 2016 Professional in less than 9 hours. Delivery style with a goal to help you start using Microsoft Project professional in your day-to-day projects right after finishing the course.
Quick and simplest possible way suitable for professionals in any sector. Concepts and features explained without using much of domain/sector specific terms or examples, so that professionals from any sector can get benefited from this.
Course delivered by expert who has got many years of experience in industry and impacted thousands of professionals across the globe through various project management topics.
NO WRITTEN SCRIPT and NO VOICE OVER used. Course delivered straight from the expert.
Course is also helpful to most extent if you are using earlier versions - 2013 or 2010.
By attending this Course you will be able to:
* Learn how to use MS Project to schedule and monitor project
* Learn how to create, edit, manage tasks
* Learn how to create, and organize Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
* Learn how to create constraints, deadlines, milestones in projects
* Learn different types of tasks and purpose
* Learn types of dependencies, Lead, Lag, network diagram and critical path method
* Learn how to create, edit, manage different resources – work, material & cost
* Learn how to assign resource to tasks, refine work, balance
* Learn how to Baseline project and how to use interim plan
* Learn different ways of track project progress
* Learn different built-in reports of MS Project and approach to create a new report
Course is suitable for project team members, leads, managers, supervisors, planners, estimators, schedulers and anyone who is interested in learning how to use Microsoft Project tool.
Before sign up for course, take a moment to preview the course and go through few of the testimonials received from professionals who attended and got benefited through my training on MS Project. In all the trainings I conducted so far, I have received average more than 9 out of 10 points of feedback. Also, 100% of the participants mentioned YES to recommend my services to their connections or friends or colleagues. I feel so blessed to receive such feedback.
Here are few students responses after watching this course.
It is clear and the pace of the instructor is good.
Jorge Manuel Carvoeiro Pombeiro:
Nice course with the main MS Project essentials. The available exercises are very useful.
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.