Microsoft Project 2010 Beginners/Intermediate Training
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Efficiently use schedules, calendars, and critical paths.
- Explore cost management features such as defining/tracking costs and reporting options.
- Use tools to plan, manage, and collaborate with other people and teams.
- Customize your workspace.
- Track using the resource calendar, task types, and budget resources.
- Get proficient at over allocations and leveling.
Are you new to Microsoft Project 2010? Do you need to learn how to use Microsoft Project and keep track of all your projects?
During the Learn Microsoft Project 2010 video training course, your professional trainer guides you through project management topics such as task creation, resource management, cost tracking, using WBS codes, critical path reporting, and more. Ideal for those seeking Microsoft Project 2010 training or anyone looking to enhance their Project knowledge, the Learn Microsoft Project 2010 training course provides 9 full hours of expert quality training videos.
Discover the building blocks of a project. Start with information gathering and documentation, and when you feel comfortable with that, move on to the basics of tasks and resources. Get detailed step-by-step guidance on how to assign and allocate resources. Learn to document a project as you go by properly defining costs and adding notes—enabling full traceability.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 5 BONUSES in addition to the 40 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 200 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 9 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Project 2010?!?!
So start learning how to use MS Project today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise!
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What people are saying:
★★★★★ "Having very much enjoyed the first Microsoft Project 2010 course I was really pleased to discover the Advanced course a few days ago. I’m already busy learning! Thank you so much for such great online courses and please congratulate Toby on his excellent work. I’ve recommended your site to some colleague and friends."- Kathryn D.
★★★★★ "Just wanted to say, I particularly appreciate that you’ve made a course available for MS Project 2010. Every tutorial out there seems to be about 2007 or earlier. Also, I’ve found it really tricky to find tutorials that deal with advanced subjects in MS Project. So again, thanks for providing me with that.
- Laure-Anne V, Netherlands
★★★★★ "I am presently learning MS Project 2010. I have spent a small fortune on books for this subject and I have to tell you that this is the best money I have spent so far. You guys are great! "
- Lee S.
★★★★★ “The course is extremely well done. Very detailed and organized. I truly appreciate the method in which you are teaching. I feel confident that once i complete this course, I will finally be able to use this software in a more robust fashion! thank you!” –Elizabeth Sequeira
★★★★★ “Excellent course overall, well worth investing time and money on. I recommend that participants practice many of the techniques learned on this Basic/Intermediate course before moving on to the Advanced course.” –John Burns
- Project Managers and other business professionals who need an introduction to Project 2010 or are upgrading from a previous version of the program.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged. To turn on the HD setting, ensure the setting is set to "HD On". This setting is located in the upper right corner of the video.
To enlarge the videos. click on the "maximize/minimize" setting located in the lower right of the corner of the video.
All the best with your training.