Microsoft Project 2010 Advanced Training
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Consolidating multiple projects.
- Tools for resource types and defining costs.
- Discover how to use and customize reports.
- How to assign, level, and divert resources to overcome problems.
- Delegation and tracking of tasks.
The Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - Advanced training is built around simplifying your life and helping your project succeed. This course is a continuation of the Learn Project 2010 Beginners/Intermediate training by Simon Sez IT offered on Udemy. Ideal for those seeking to enhance their Project knowledge, this training course provides 8 full hours of expert quality training videos, consisting of 10 chapters and 37 concise videos.
Project planning is an art. There is so much to it: coordinating, scheduling, calendaring, organizing, budgeting, costs, resource management, etc. Without the right tools, it can become overwhelming. That’s why, in this course, your trainer will present the advanced project management features Microsoft Project has to offer such as critical paths, scheduling, and calendars.
Get motivated to become organized in delegating and tracking tasks, assigning resources, and putting the budget on paper and tracking its details. Learn the value of defining costs up front—baselining the costs so you can track them. Evaluate the project as you go from a detached view to determine resourcing problems. Understand how to assign, level, and divert resources so you can overcome resource problems to keep the project moving forward.
The time invested in this course is invaluable because you’re taught the macro and micro view of a project and how to track it all. Discover how to divide a project into parts and combine them when necessary. Learn how to create links and dependencies between projects and share resources. And discover how to maximize critical tools: customization, macros, views, VBA, writing code, creating new macros, and importing and exporting.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 5 BONUSES in addition to the 37 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 170 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 8 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Project 2010?!?!
So start learning today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise!
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What people are saying:
Having very much enjoyed the first Microsoft Project 2010 course I was really pleased to discover the Advanced course a few days ago. I’m already busy learning! Thank you so much for such great online courses and please congratulate Toby on his excellent work. I’ve recommended your site to some colleague and friends.
- Kathryn D.
Just wanted to say, I particularly appreciate that you’ve made a course available for MS Project 2010. Every tutorial out there seems to be about 2007 or earlier. Also, I’ve found it really tricky to find tutorials that deal with advanced subjects in MS Project. So again, thanks for providing me with that.
- Laure-Anne V, Netherlands
I am presently learning MS Project 2010. I have spent a small fortune on books for this subject and I have to tell you that this is the best money I have spent so far. You guys are great!
- Lee S.
- Project Managers and other business professionals who are familiar with Microsoft Project 2010 (or previous versions) and are looking to deepen their knowledge with more advanced skills.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged. To turn on the HD setting, ensure the setting is set to "HD On". This setting is located in the upper right corner of the video.
To enlarge the videos. click on the "maximize/minimize" setting located in the lower right of the corner of the video.
All the best with your training.