Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 - Advanced PowerPoint
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Control Layout designs using the Slide Master
- Create custom Slide Layouts and Themes
- Speaker Notes and Handouts using Notes and Handout Master
- Insert, Trim, Fade and Bookmark Audio and Video
- How to use Advanced Animation including Motions Paths
- Create similar presentations fast with Custom Slide Shows
- Write, highlight or scribble on slides during your presentation and save those annotations
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Specialist with over 17 years of PowerPoint training
- You will need PowerPoint installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
- Videos have been recorded using PowerPoint 2016, but all features will work in PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and most in 2007
Drive Your Microsoft PowerPoint Skills to an Advanced Level
Take your Microsoft PowerPoint skills to the next level and enroll now and receive step-by-step mentoring on mastering Microsoft PowerPoint at an advanced level. You will learn how to work with additional PowerPoint features including: Annotate, Record Narration, Rehearse Timings and create a Slide Library.
Using my 18+ years of Microsoft PowerPoint training and Certification I will guide you through these advanced PowerPoint features and become a PowerPoint Expert. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
Insert, Trim, Fade and Bookmark Audio and Videos
Create multiple custom slideshow within the same presentation
Customize Speaker Notes and Handouts with Notes and Handout Masters
View your notes and details of your presentation on a separate screen using Presenter View
Update all your slides, or certain slide layouts instantly in Slide Master
Record your presentation and save it as movie MP4 file for automated presentations
Record narration and rehearse timings for your presentations
Record your screen and embed it as a video on any slide, as well as setup Closed Caption
and much, much, more…
- This Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 course was designed for those looking to advance their PowerPoint knowledge and skills to an advanced level, taking advantage of several more advanced Microsoft PowerPoint features
- Anyone who wants all the training needed from both Levels 1 and 2 of my PowerPoint courses to take the Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified
Exercise Files - the exercise files are provided for you to practice what you've learned after watching the training videos. The exercise files are numbered, and are the exact same as the instructor uses in the video
Instructor Notes - are quick notes about the main points covered in the training videos, and are typically used to reference a point quickly without having to watch the entire training video over again
Quiz & Answers - there are two separate .pdf files: Quiz and Answers. The Quiz has one question for each video to test yourself on what was presented, and of course the answers to compare
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to create a custom template to be used when creating all new future presentations.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to use the Setup Slide Show feature, which contains advanced options for the “type” of show you’ll be giving either by the: speaker, browsed by an individual or on auto play and more! Also, how to use the Presenter View that allows you to show the full presentation on one monitor, and the "speaker view" or the presenter's details and notes of the presentation on another.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to use Action Buttons, which are used to link internally to other slides, or externally to run programs and play sounds. While this feature of running programs was disabled in PowerPoint 2016, you'll be shown here a simple patch to re-institute this feature.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to use the Slide Library, which is a place where you can extract slides from your presentations to be saved in, with a file name for each slide. That way you can identify each slide by file name for quick reference and import from the library to be reused in your next presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to use Microsoft's free service the OneDrive, that allows you to upload and store your documents to their server and access them anywhere there's internet connection. Also, Coauthoring on the OneDrive, which allows you to invite others to collaborate with you at the same time on a document with set permissions.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to use the Package a Presentation, which allows you to copy one or more presentations along with linked files and/or embedded fonts to a folder or CD, and can be delivered from most computers even if that computer doesn’t have the necessary fonts or components installed