Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction course:
- Getting Started with Powerpoint - Understanding & Customizing the PowerPoint Interface - Creating & Formatting Presentations
- Adding Shapes & Art to Your Presentation - Viewing & Printing Your Presentation - Adding the Finishing Touches
- Full module details:
- Getting Started with Powerpoint - Creating a Presentation - Working with Your Presentation - Editing Your Presentation - Arranging Slides - Getting Help in PowerPoint
- Understanding & Customizing the PowerPoint Interface - Getting Acquainted - The Quick Access Toolbar - Tabs and Groups - Customizing the Ribbon
- Creating & Formatting Presentations - Using Templates - Working with Text Boxes - Basic Editing Tools - Formatting Text: Effects; Fonts and Spacing - Formatting Text: Alignment; Indenting and Lists - Advanced Text Tools
- Adding Shapes & Art to Your Presentation - Drawing Shapes - Working with Shapes - Working with Text and Shapes - Advanced Shape Tasks
- Viewing & Printing Your Presentation - Using Layouts & Views - Viewing a Slide Show - Preparing Your Presentation - Printing Your Presentation
- Adding the Finishing Touches - Research Tools - Using Themes & Backgrounds - Creating Slide Transitions - Creating Basic Animations - Creating Advanced Animations
- You should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with PowerPoint is required.
MODULE 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
Learning outcomes: Gain an understanding of basic features and tools within PowerPoint, required to start planning and creating slideshows.
Meeting Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Creating a Presentation
Working with Your Presentation
Editing Your Presentation
Getting Help in PowerPoint
MODULE 2: Understanding & Customizing the PowerPoint Interface
Learning outcomes: Familiarize yourself with groups of tools and customize the workspace to easily access your favorite commands.
The Quick Access Toolbar
Tabs and Groups
Customizing the Ribbon
MODULE 3: Creating and Formatting Presentations
Learning outcomes: Begin putting the elements of your presentation together, creating and formatting bullet points, text and objects.
Working with Text Boxes
Basic Editing Tools
Formatting Text: Effects; Fonts and Spacing
Formatting Text: Alignment; Indenting and Lists
Advanced Text Tools
MODULE 4: Adding Shapes and Art to Your Presentation
Learning outcomes: Use shapes and text boxes to develop diagrams and graphics. Format and customize the appearance of drawing objects.
Working with Shapes
Working with Text and Shapes
Advanced Shape Tasks
MODULE 5: Viewing and Printing Your Presentation
Learning outcomes: Understand different ways of viewing and running a presentation. Prepare the layout and print a PowerPoint file.
Using Layouts and Views
Viewing a Slide Show
Preparing Your Presentation
Printing Your Presentation
MODULE 6: Adding the Finishing Touches
Learning outcomes: Finalize your presentation by proofing and adding interest with animation and transitions.
Using Themes and Backgrounds
Creating Slide Transitions
Creating Basic Animations
Creating Advanced Animations
- The course is intended for new users of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 who want to become productive in the shortest possible time.