Microsoft PowerPoint in 1 Hour : Introduction to PowerPoint
What you'll learn
- Work confidently with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create sophisticated and well-organized PowerPoint presentations
- Students will need to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 or 2013
- No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is required, given that we will cover the basics
Are you new to PowerPoint?
Would you like to boost your career by learning a fundamental skill?
Often, PowerPoint slides are the end-product of your efforts. They allow you to distinguish your work from everybody else's. Yet, the vast majority of people fail to use that to their advantage:
They fail to produce polished presentations
They fail to apply some of PowerPoint's best practices
They fail to create a strong and clear structure
Learn how to avoid these mistakes and stand out from your peers!
The number 1 secret that no one will tell you is that all executives prefer to work with analysts who are crafty with PowerPoint. By investing a couple of hours in this course, you will have every chance of getting noticed and advancing professionally. Don't miss on an opportunity that could potentially influence your entire career.
By the completion of this course you will:
Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint and many of its advanced features
Become one of the top PowerPoint users in your team
Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
About this course:
An unconditional 30 Day money-back guarantee
No previous experience is required in order to benefit fully from the course
You will gain lifetime access to all course materials
You will gain access to future course updates
We will be at your disposal for any questions that you might have, free of charge
Microsoft PowerPoint in 1 Hour: Introduction to PowerPoint is a great opportunity.
Enroll to this course and boost your career today!
Who this course is for:
- Users new to PowerPoint
- People who would like to give their career a boost
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.