Microsoft PowerPoint: from ZERO to ADVANCED
What you'll learn
- A First Look at PowerPoint
- Creating & Saving presentation files
- Creating Slides, Textboxes and Formatting Text & Paragraphs
- Layout,Themes, Master Slides
- Correcting and Improving Text, Creating and Formatting Tables
- Drawing Objects, SmartArt Graphics, & Photos
- Charts & Contents from Other Programs
- Music,Soundtrack, and Videos
- Animation Effects & Transitions
- Preparing for a live presentation
- Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentation
- Preparing A Presentation For Mass Distribution
- Sharing and Collaborating and Customizing Powerpoint
- No previous experience is required
The course is divided into the following sections and chapters, which we highly recommend that you follow in order:
Building your presentation
A first look at PowerPoint
Creating & Saving presentation files
Creating Slides, Textboxes and Formatting Text & Paragraphs
Layout,Themes, Master Slides
Correcting and Improving Text, Creating and Formatting Tables
Using graphics and multimedia content
Drawing Objects, SmartArt Graphics, & Photos
Charts & Contents from Other Programs
Music,Soundtrack, and Videos
Animation Effects & Transitions
Interfacing with your audience
Preparing for a live presentation
Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentation
Preparing A Presentation For Mass Distribution
Sharing and Collaborating and Customizing Powerpoint
It is for complete beginners who would like to learn and become familiar with the software. A vital software, it is widespread in the world and across every different vertical from finance, scientific research, healthcare, logistics, etc.
Whatever your current job is or whatever your next job will be, you will most probably have to present achievements, quarterly and yearly reports, charts and graphs that summarize numbers, results of your latest experiment, among so many others.
Microsoft PowerPoint serves this exact purpose and is very easy to use once you learn it properly. Once you master those skills they will remain useful for the rest of your life.
We hope you will enjoy this course which comes with all the required exercise files to follow along while learning new skills.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Microsoft PowerPoint who want a complete course to gain all the required skills!
"LearningWhilePracticing" has one of the most practical approaches when it comes to learning. Our goal is to let you be operational as quickly as possible while at the same grasping all the concepts required. Being able to work on your projects through a software while learning it at the same time, is a source of motivation that will make you go further.
Concept: Our concept is to provide for each software, a bunch of "how to do" videos, answering the most frequently searched terms. Because of how dynamic technology is, more and more videos will be added up gradually.
Exercise Files: For each video, exercise files are provided through a download link. That way, you will be able to work on the exact same files as shown in the tutorial and repeat the very same steps.