Microsoft PowerPoint - PowerPoint from Beginner to Advanced
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch
- Add animation to text, shapes and pictures
- Learn how to create handouts and speaker notes
- Zip around in your presentation fast with numerous shortcuts
- Go further with more advanced animation including motion paths
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Specialist and Expert with over 17 years of PowerPoint training
- This course was created with PowerPoint 2016. But all features will work in PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and most in 2007
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
Microsoft PowerPoint All-In-One Training
This Microsoft PowerPoint course includes both Levels from Beginner & Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 – Beginner
Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 – Advanced
Material recorded with PowerPoint 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365
As your instructor I will use my 18+ years of PowerPoint training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner and Advanced Levels of PowerPoint.
At completion of this course you will master PowerPoint skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks, as well have all the training you need to help pass Microsoft's PowerPoint Exam (77-729) and become certified, like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
Step by step in creating Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
Capture your screen’s images, insert and modify pictures
Add, arrange, navigating and modifying slides fast
Adding, modifying & layering shapes, text, pictures, audio and video
Insert, Trim, Fade and Bookmark Audio and Videos
Create multiple custom slideshow within the same presentation
Create professional looking handouts for your audience to follow along
Learn how to create Speaker Notes to read, or take notes from during your presentation
View your notes and details of your presentation on a separate screen using Presenter View
Update all your slides, or certain slide layouts instantly in Slide Master
Record your presentation and save it as movie MP4 file for automated presentations
Arrange and order or layer your pictures, shapes and text
Manage your slides and collaborate more effectively by grouping them into sections
Look professional and efficient during your presentation with many handy shortcuts
Record narration and rehearse timings for your presentations
New! Screen Recording and Closed Caption in PowerPoint 2016
- This Microsoft PowerPoint course contains two levels of learning for the: Beginner and Advanced user
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass the PowerPoint 2016 (77-729) Exam and become certified
- Exercise Files - the exercise files are provided for you to practice what you've learned after watching the training videos. The exercise files are numbered, and are the exact same as the instructor uses in the video
- Instructor Notes - are quick notes about the main points covered in the training videos, and are typically used to reference a point quickly without having to watch the entire training video over again
- Quiz & Answers - there are two separate .pdf files: Quiz and Answers. The Quiz has one question for each video to test yourself on what was presented, and of course the answers to compare
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on the first look, or overview of the face of the PowerPoint program.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to customize the default setting of PowerPoint including: User name to personalize your Microsoft Office Applications that will appear in the Author field when creating presentations as well as when inserting comments. Also, how to change the Color scheme of the Office applications.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar by adding, and removing commands.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to customize the Ribbon including: hiding the Ribbon, add and removing Tabs, groups and commands.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to Save as well as Save a copy, or backup your presentation by using the Save As.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to check the compatibility of the current version of PowerPoint when converting it to an earlier version of PowerPoint. For example, some features in PowerPoint 2016 may not appear, or function in earlier versions, and the Compatibility feature will check to see what current PowerPoint features won't convert.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to get help with the new Tell me what you want to do feature.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 tutorial on how to create a presentation from scratch using a blank template, or one of many free Microsoft sample templates.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 tutorial on how to add text to your slides by adding boxes to insert, or type your text into, or Text Boxes.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how to add Speaker Notes, which are notes you can add to each slide, then print them off. With those printed Speaker Notes you can then either read from them to your audience as you go from one slide to the next, or use them as a quick reference to yourself about what to do or talk about on a each slide during your presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training video on how many shortcuts, tips and tricks to quickly and effectively start and move around during your slideshow including: jumping to the beginning of the presentation, or to a specific slide title or number, turning the screen black, or white for a pause, using the laser pointer, jumping to a section, arrow options, zooming in on an object and more!