Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
PowerPoint is a presentation program that allows you to create dynamic slide presentations. PowerPoint (PPT) is a powerful, easy-to-use presentation graphics software program that allows you to create professional-looking electronic slide shows. Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It is widely used, and considered the "standard" for presentation software. If you create a PowerPoint presentation, it's more likely it will be easier for others to open and view.
Who this course is for:
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT)
• Founder & CTO (XLR8 Tech Solutions)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013, 2016 & 2019 (MSOM)
• 11+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 6+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.