Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced course:
- Managing PowerPoint Files - Working with Pictures - Adding Multimedia to a Presentation - Adding Tables Charts & Diagrams
- Setting up Slide Masters - Reviewing Presentations - Creating Advanced Types of Shows
- Full module details:
- Managing PowerPoint Files - Using Windows Explorer within PowerPoint - File Management Tools - Using Presentation Tools: Optimisation and Compression - Using Presentation Tools: Inspection and Checking
- Working with Pictures - Inserting Pictures - Editing Pictures - Manipulating Pictures - Formatting Pictures - Managing Pictures
- Adding Multimedia to a Presentation - Inserting Video Files - Editing Video Files - Inserting Audio Files - Editing Audio Files
- Adding Tables Charts & Diagrams - Inserting Tables - Editing Tables - Formatting Tables - Inserting Charts - Inserting SmartArt - Formatting SmartArt
- Setting up Slide Masters - Creating a Slide Master - Using Placeholders - Using Slide Masters - Using Hand-out Masters - Using Notes Masters
- Reviewing Presentations - Using Comments - Reviewing a Presentation
- Creating Advanced Types of Shows - Setting up Your Show - Presenting Your Show - Creating a Custom Show - Advanced Presentation Techniques
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
MODULE 1: Managing PowerPoint Files
Learning outcomes: Organize and manage files within windows and use various file management tools to optimize your presentation.
Using Windows Explorer within PowerPoint
File Management Tools
Using Presentation Tools: Optimization and Compression
Using Presentation Tools: Inspection and Checking
MODULE 2: Working with Pictures
Learning outcomes: Incorporate images into your PowerPoint file and learn a variety of picture editing tools to enhance your presentation.
MODULE 3: Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
Learning outcomes: Import video and sound media into a presentation and customize and edit these elements.
Inserting Video Files
Editing Video Files
Inserting Audio Files
Editing Audio Files
MODULE 4: Adding Tables Charts and Diagrams
Learning outcomes: Effectively use a variety of chart and diagram tools in order to display visually impressive stats and figures.
MODULE 5: Setting up Slide Masters
Learning outcomes: Customize and set up consistent and corporate templates by designing a set of slide masters.
Creating a Slide Master
Using Slide Masters
Using Hand-out Masters
Using Notes Masters
MODULE 6: Reviewing Presentations
Learning outcomes: Learn collaboration and reviewing tools to help share and review your presentation with colleagues.
Reviewing a Presentation
MODULE 7: Creating Advanced Types of Shows
Learning outcomes: Make the final tweaks and customizations to your presentation by working with options and presentation tools.
Setting up Your Show
Presenting Your Show
Creating a Custom Show
Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Users with a good understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 who want to extend their capabilities in a short space of time.