Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
What you'll learn
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced course:
- Managing PowerPoint Files - Working with Pictures - Adding Multimedia to a Presentation - Adding Tables Charts & Diagrams
- Setting up Slide Masters - Reviewing Presentations - Creating Advanced Types of Shows
- Full module details:
- Managing PowerPoint Files - Using Windows Explorer - File Management Tools - Presentation Tools: Optimisation and Compression - Inspection and Checking
- Working with Pictures - Inserting Pictures - Editing Pictures - Manipulating Pictures - Formatting Pictures - Managing Pictures
- Adding Multimedia to a Presentation - Inserting Video Files - Editing Video Files - Inserting Audio Files - Editing Audio Files
- Adding Tables Charts & Diagrams - Inserting Tables - Editing Tables - Formatting Tables - Inserting Charts - Inserting SmartArt - Formatting SmartArt
- Setting up Slide Masters - Creating a Slide Master - Using Placeholders - Using Slide Masters - Using Hand-out Masters - Using Notes Masters
- Reviewing Presentations - Using Comments - Reviewing a Presentation
- Creating Advanced Types of Shows - Setting up Your Show - Presenting Your Show - Creating a Custom Show - Advanced Presentation Techniques
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
MODULE 1: Managing PowerPoint Files
Learning outcomes: Organize and manage files within windows and use various file management tools to optimize your presentation.
Using Windows Explorer within PowerPoint
File Management Tools
Using Presentation Tools: Optimization and Compression
Using Presentation Tools: Inspection and Checking
MODULE 2: Working with Pictures
Learning outcomes: Incorporate images into your PowerPoint file and learn a variety of picture editing tools to enhance your presentation.
MODULE 3: Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
Learning outcomes: Import video and sound media into a presentation and customize and edit these elements.
Inserting Video Files
Editing Video Files
Inserting Audio Files
Editing Audio Files
MODULE 4: Adding Tables Charts and Diagrams
Learning outcomes: Effectively use a variety of chart and diagram tools in order to display visually impressive stats and figures.
MODULE 5: Setting up Slide Masters
Learning outcomes: Customize and set up consistent and corporate templates by designing a set of slide masters.
Creating a Slide Master
Using Slide Masters
Using Hand-out Masters
Using Notes Masters
MODULE 6: Reviewing Presentations
Learning outcomes: Learn collaboration and reviewing tools to help share and review your presentation with colleagues.
Reviewing a Presentation
MODULE 7: Creating Advanced Types of Shows
Learning outcomes: Make the final tweaks and customizations to your presentation by working with options and presentation tools.
Setting up Your Show
Presenting Your Show
Creating a Custom Show
Advanced Presentation Techniques
Who this course is for:
- Users with a good understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 who want to extend their capabilities in a short space of time.
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!