Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Tutorial
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
This Powerpoint 2010 training course from InfiniteSkills helps users break bad habits, move past old limitations, and start creating professional business-quality presentations using the program's newest and most capable features. Even if you've never used Powerpoint before, you'll find the training's hands-on approach a fresh and engaging way to learn. This Powerpoint 2010 training course starts with the basics of the program: the Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, and the PowerPoint startup screen, but quickly moves into helpful topics such as transitions, animating, adding clip art, managing slides, even adding and editing video content. Whether you're going up in front of the board room or issuing interactive presentations to a private audience, the course covers what you need to know, from including readable slide notes to outputting your presentation to CD. The format of this course feeds you information in short, easy to understand lessons, allowing you to better absorb the information being presented and progress at your own pace.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create professional quality presentations, slideshows and basic animations with one of the world's leading office productivity tools.
- How to manipulate and implement information and multimedia a wide range of projects.
- How to create fully compatible documents and projects that can be accessed by users working with Office products and common industry standards.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone who has used Microsoft Powerpoint in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
- Anyone new to MS Powerpoint wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
What People Are Saying:
"Because I work for an independent production studio, my presentations have to be really heavy on audio and video...these videos made integration very easy."
- Daysi Mothersbaugh
"Honestly creating PowerPoints used to be a total nightmare for me...they were either totally ugly or nothing would work...after this much needed course I can breathe a lot easier."
- Daniel Hoffstra