Microsoft Power Business Intelligence Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Learn how to understand Business Intelligence and Concepts
- Understand the service components to use Power Business Intelligence
- Learn the basic configuration of Power BI for your enterprise
- Understand how to design Power BI for your enterprise
- Any Laptop and Internet
On this training we are going to Understand the fundamentals of Power BI Desktop which puts visual analytics at your fingertips. With this powerful authoring tool, you can create interactive data visualizations and reports. Power BI Connect, mash up and model, and visualize your data. Place visuals exactly where you want them, analyze and explore your data, and share content with your team by publishing to the Power BI web service.
Power BI Desktop is part of the Power BI product suite. Use Power BI Desktop to create and distribute BI content. To monitor key data and share dashboards and reports, use the Power BI web service. To view and interact with your data on any Windows 10 device, get the Power BI Mobile app.
Also Power BI Report Server is an on-premises report server with a web portal in which you display and manage reports and KPIs. Along with it come the tools to create Power BI reports, paginated reports, mobile reports, and KPIs. Your users can access those reports in different ways: viewing them in a web browser or mobile device, or as an email in their in-box.
With Power BI Desktop, you can:
• Connect securely to hundreds of data sources —in the cloud and on-premises
• Transform and mash up data from multiple sources—in just a few clicks
• Extend your data models with DAX formulas
• Choose from more than 100 cutting-edge data visuals—or create your own
• Dig deep into data to find patterns and discover insights
• Build out your design with intuitive formatting tools and themes
• Create mobile reports for on-the-go users
• Share visual analytics with everyone in your organization
• Publish securely to the web or an on-premises report server, or embed visuals in your website or app
Learn the full Power BI suite and never miss a beat with Power BI Desktop, the Power BI web service, and the Power BI app.
Who this course is for:
- Any User
J.S Garcia “Juan Sebastian Garcia” is an Engineer and an Author. His Family moved to Brooklyn, NY, in 1992 where he grew up. He’s the youngest of four children. After he graduated as a Computer Forensics Investigator from the Electronic Commerce Council University in NM, he is also certified as an Avaya Certified Expert, CEH, CHFI, CCNA, ENA, Oracle DBA.
Over 20 Years of experience in IT Infrastructure Teams and management, Specialized in Telecomunications, Contact Centers, Cloud, Virtualization, Security. Motivated, adaptable, customer focused, results driven, and hard working Information Technology Professional With proven ability to work under any pressure and deliver desired outcome of high quality requirements and customer deadlines. Worked at top companies, including Harry and David, Amerigroup Corp, IDT Corp, RFA Corp, Cable and Wireless Business and many more. Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in working with colleagues and customers across the global. Implemented more that 120.000 users worldwide and 32.000 Call Center Agents in 20+ Countries from design to implementation and customer satisfaction.