Microsoft Power BI: Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Connect Microsoft Power BI to data sources
- Create Barcharts, Treemaps, Donut Charts, Waterfall Diagrams & Piecharts
- Showcase your skills with three full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- At the end of this course students will be able to analyse data from different data sources and create their own datasets
- Download the Power BI Desktop app which is available free from Microsoft
- This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
- This is a Microsoft Power BI Training for beginners to advanced
In this course we are going to show you how to SUPERCHARGE your Power BI skills, and learn to create INTERACTIVE Dashboards and INCREDIBLE reports.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
Using the Table and Matrix visualizations for cross-filtering and drill-downs
Creating Drill through between different sheets. For example you could be reviewing a list of Products and want to select one Product to view a summary of this product
Themes - Learn how to add Power BI Themes from the Community Theme Gallery
Changes in Custom Visuals - We look at how to easily add Custom Visualizations from the new Microsoft Office Store
Creating Apps - Learn how to easily share your dashboards and reports using Power BI apps and App workspaces
Relative Date Filters - In this lesson we show how to easily create a dashboard displaying Microsoft stock data. Easily filter your data to display the last 7 days, last 14 days, last month or previous 3 months using relative date filters
Drill Through - Create drill throughs between different pages in a report
Ribbon Chart - Learn to use the new Ribbon Chart to visualize the ranking of items across dates ranges or other categories.
Microsoft Power BI is the easiest to use reporting, data analysis and interactive dashboard tool available today! Microsoft Power BI is available for free - all you need to do is sign up!
There is no coding required! Power BI allows you to do that but it's not necessary.
In this guided learning course you will start form zero to hero in 6 hours and you will learn:
the ETL capabilities of Microsoft Power BI ("get messy data easily into the right format")
Master simple and very advanced DAX (Power BI language, similar to like excel formulas) calculations
Create outstanding visualizations and reports
Derive valuable highly profitable insights
In this course I will teach you how to easily turn your data into powerful intelligence and insight to drive your business decisions. Power BI uses simple drag and drop techniques that make it a breeze to create reports and dashboard. I will also show you how easy it is to publish your dashboards and to access them through your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
This course is for anybody who works with data and wants to learn how to quickly and easily get to speed with the cloud version of Power BI or learn the more powerful Power BI Desktop Designer.
The course has the following topics:
Introduction to Power BI and how to signup
How to create your first online report and dashboard
How to download the Power BI Desktop Designer
Loading, transforming and filtering data in Power BI
Creating tables and reports
Using filters and slicers
Learning how to use a wide range of graphs and visualizations
Creating relationships between tables of data
Creating powerful calculations, key metrics, and key performance indicators
Creating interactive dashboards
Publishing dashboards to Power BI
In this course, we use a step by step video-based approach to show you how to create reports, analyze data and develop interactive dashboards. The videos are extremely easy to follow and data is provided so you can follow the instructions at the same time.
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Learners who want to prepare themselves for Microsoft Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI