Microsoft POWER BI Desktop for Business Intelligence & PL300
What you'll learn
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Students will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
- Build and optimize data models and DAX measures
- Extract, profile, clean, transform, and load data from different sources
- Publish reports and dashboards to Power BI Service
- Develop the exact skills you need to ace the PL-300 Power BI certification exam
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (FREE Download)
- This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
- For the majority of the course you must have a computer with Windows as operating system
- Basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
If you’re a data professional or aspiring analyst looking to learn the top business intelligence platform on the market, you’ve come to the right place.
You want to analyze data from single or multiple sources? You want to create your individual datasets based on these sources and transform your results into beautiful and easy-to-make visualizations? You also want to share your results with colleagues or collaborate on your projects? Finally, you want to be able to access your data from multiple devices?
Then the Power BI tools are the tools to choose for you!
POWER BI SKILLS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND
As companies worldwide implement Power BI solutions, there’s a big gap in the job market for skilled professionals. People who learn Power BI today, will be first in line for the best jobs tomorrow. Get access to our best-selling Power BI course now and become a highly sought-after Power BI professional.
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This is what you will learn:
Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
Learn how to filter and format data, how pivoting and unpivoting works
How to work in the different views of the Data Model
How to create calculated columns and measures
How to build relationships between different tables
How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
Learn how to use Power BI Pro to create dashboards and to share and publish your results
How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
20 Awesome POWER BI Templates included!
Power Query is an ETL tool created by Microsoft for data extraction, loading and transformation, and is used to retrieve data from sources, process it, and load them into one or more target systems.
PQ 1 - What is Power Query
PQ 2 - Data Types
PQ 3 - Fixing Dates & Date Locale Setting
PQ 4 - For Columns - MOVE, REMOVE, RENAME, DUPLICATES
PQ 5 - Split Columns
PQ 6 - Merge
PQ 7 - Filtering Rows
PQ 8 - Removing Duplicates and Errors
PQ 9 - Sorting
PQ 10 - Appending Data from Multiple Excel Worksheets
PQ 11 - Appending Data from Multiple Excel Workbooks (Same Table Names)
PQ 11-1 - Appending Data from Multiple Excel Workbooks (Same Sheet Names)
PQ 12 - Appending Data from Multiple Excel Workbooks - Different Table and Sheet Names
PQ 13 - Replace and Fill
PQ 14 - Formatting Numbers and Dates
PQ 15 - Adding Custom Calculated Columns
PQ 16 - GroupBy
PQ 17 - Unpivot
PQ 18 - 6 Types of Joins
PQ 19 - Create Calendar in PQ vs. DAX
Who this course is for:
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Aspiring data professionals looking to master the #1 business intelligence tool on the market
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Power BI users looking to sharpen and certify their skills
- Aspiring analysts or business intelligence professionals seeking to add industry-recognized credentials to the resume
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, comprehensive guide to clearing the Microsoft PL-300 Exam
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013, 2016 & 2019 (MSOM)
• 13+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 8+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.