PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst- Updated Dec 2022
Are you planning to become a Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate?
This practice test will break down all the concepts covered in the Exam PL-300, giving you real know-how about analyzing and visualizing data in the Power BI platform.
Three FULL-LENGTH tests have been carefully designed to help you crack the PL-300 Exam- UPDATED DEC 2022.
Here are things that make course more unique and effective for DA-100 Exam Preparation :
1. There are three full-length tests with 180 exam level questions.
2. The simulated exam environment will help you pass the Power BI PL-300 certification exam.
3. Each question has an explanation to make it easier to understand.
4. So you know where your strengths and weaknesses are.
5. It's important to make sure you ace the PL-300 the first time.
6. To save time on the test, learn the structure of the instructions and questions so that you can go to the problem immediately.
7. If you want to get a higher score on the test, answer more questions.
To take the exam PL-300 and, mostly, to use profitably Power BI features, you need to gain experience in six knowledge areas:
Microsoft DAX language;
Microsoft Power Query features;
Data Modeling in Power BI;
Data Visualization in Power BI;
Manage Publishing and Sharing Power BI contents;
Manage Power BI Administration settings.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate exam DA-100
- Professional and junior Data Analysts
- All IT Professionals who want to improve their Data Analyst Knowledge for their upcoming job interview
Gulab Chand Tejwani is an independent consultant.He is a Project Management professional (PMP) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). He has more then 15 years of experience in Microsoft technologies like Aspnet,SharePoint,Sql server and Cloud Computing as well as in Big Data and Hadoop,Mobile App development.He has also worked as technical project manager..