Microsoft Power Automate Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Learn how to understand Microsoft Automation and Concepts
- Learn the components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Understand how to design Microsoft Power Automate Processes
- Learn the architecture for the Microsoft Power Platform
- Any Laptop and Internet
On this training you will learn the basic concepts for Microsoft and Azure Cloud to understand the concepts and features to design and plan your Power Automate Implementation for your Business.
Microsoft Power Platform is a line of business intelligence, app development, and app connectivity software applications.
Microsoft developed the Power Fx low-code programming language for expressing logic across the Power Platform. It also provides integrations with GitHub and Teams.
Power Automate is a versatile automation platform that integrates seamlessly with hundreds of apps and services. Power Automate can be used to get notifications, synchronize files, approve requests, collect data, and much more. A new robotic process automation feature of Power Automate, called UI flows, is used to reduce repetitive manual tasks.
Automate and integrate business processes
Automate and model business processes across your apps and services
From simple automations to advanced scenarios with branches, loops, and more
Trigger actions, grant approvals, and get notifications right where you work.
The Power Platform family of products includes:
- Power BI, a software for visualizing data with different kinds of charts. It competes with tools like Tableau.
- Power Apps, graphical software for writing low-code custom business applications
- Power Automate, formerly Microsoft Flow, a toolkit similar to IFTTT and Zapier for implementing business workflow products.
- Power Automate Desktop (PAD), a RPA software for automating graphical user interfaces (via the acquisition of Softomotive in May 2020).
- Power Virtual Agents, software for writing chatbots
Who this course is for:
- Any User
J.S Garcia “Juan Sebastian Garcia” is an Engineer and an Author. His Family moved to Brooklyn, NY, in 1992 where he grew up. He’s the youngest of four children. After he graduated as a Computer Forensics Investigator from the Electronic Commerce Council University in NM, he is also certified as an Avaya Certified Expert, CEH, CHFI, CCNA, ENA, Oracle DBA.
Over 20 Years of experience in IT Infrastructure Teams and management, Specialized in Telecomunications, Contact Centers, Cloud, Virtualization, Security. Motivated, adaptable, customer focused, results driven, and hard working Information Technology Professional With proven ability to work under any pressure and deliver desired outcome of high quality requirements and customer deadlines. Worked at top companies, including Harry and David, Amerigroup Corp, IDT Corp, RFA Corp, Cable and Wireless Business and many more. Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in working with colleagues and customers across the global. Implemented more that 120.000 users worldwide and 32.000 Call Center Agents in 20+ Countries from design to implementation and customer satisfaction.