Microsoft Power Automate for Power Apps developers
What you'll learn
- When you need to use Power Automate Flow in Power Apps projects
- Different ways to call Power Automate Flow from inside Power Apps
- Typical mistakes in Power Apps-Power Automate integration
- Simple and complex data exchange between Power Apps and Power Automate
- Troubleshooting integration issues and common errors
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Apps
- Familiarity with Power Automate
- Familiarity with JSON (Java Script Object Notation)
If you are a PowerApps developer, you know very well that there are some limitations especially when it comes to performing background tasks. Power Automate is a great extension to Power Apps functionality. This course is all about utilizing Power Automate capabilities to extend your PowerApps project.
This course is not a Power Automate training course. It is all about:
Understanding scenarios that Power Automate Flow can help solve a PowerApps limitation
Learning how to call Power Automate Flow from PowerApps
Learning to exchange simple and complex parameters between PowerApps app and Power Automate Flow
Understanding scenarios that Power Automate can be called indirectly from PowerApps without using a direct trigger
How to build non-sequential workflows using PowerApps and Power Automate integration
Security and permission delegation between PowerApps and Power Automate
Building and using Shared Mailbox in PowerApps - Power Automate integration
Understanding Power platform environments
Deploying solutions that involve PowerApps and Power Automate integration to different environments
Learning how to call REST APIs from Power Apps using custom connectors and Power Automate
Using REST APIs to break complex Power Automate Flows to smaller and more manageable flows.
Please keep that in mind that this is an intermediate level course. It is a bit fast pace and requires basic knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate. Feel free to message instructor in case you need help understanding basic concepts to continue with this course.
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Power Apps developers that would like to utilize Power Automate functionality to their App
Alireza is a Solutions Architect and a Microsoft Certified Trainer with years of experience delivering technology courses to corporate clients as well as academic environments.
With 18 years of experience as developer, architect and system integrator mainly on Microsoft platform; demonstrates outstanding expertise in .NET technologies, SharePoint, BizTalk, Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow.