Become RPA Master in MS Power Automate Desktop in 30 days
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be capable of working on real time projects
- You will get, Complete Knowledge on Power Automate Desktop
- You will learn, How to Install Power Automate Desktop
- You will learn, How to create Desktop Flow
- You will learn, How to Connect with MS Excel ,Database and Outlook
- You will learn, How to use Web and Desktop recorders to develop flows
- You will become master in Microsoft Power Automate Desktop
- *PL-500. Covering all Power Automate Desktop Concepts*
- No Programing Knowledge / Coding Knowledge Required
- Better to have basic understanding on MS Excel, Outlook, SQL Database
- No Prerequisites are Required.
<<Covering all concepts* of Power Automate desktop related to PL-500 Certification>>
This Course is Designed to Learn RPA with orientation and structure of Microsoft Power Automate desktop, installation, error handling, flow control, debugging and automation of business processes. This Course covers many aspects of RPA to keep the technology up to speed.
This course is for everyone (Beginners , Intermediate ,Experts) , how wants to learn Power Automate Desktop step by step about Desktop flows, creating automated steps, and flow development essentials.
By the End of the course , you will be able to :
1) Introduction to the Power Automate Desktop
2) How to Install Power Automate Desktop
3) Create a simple Desktop Flow
4) Working with Variable Actions (Set Variable, Truncate Number, Get Random Numbers , Increase Variable , Decrease Variable , Create New List, Add Item to List, Remove Item From List, Clear List , Remove Duplicate items from List, Reverse List, Shuffle List, Merge Lists, Subtract Lists, Find Common List items)
5) Working with Conditional Actions (If and Else, If , Else If, Switch, Case, Default Case , If File / Folder Exists and If Process )
6) working with Loops
7) working with Excel Automation
8) working with Database Automation
9) Working with File Actions
10) Working with Folder Actions
11) Work with Compression Actions (Zip and Unzip Files)
12) Work with Text Actions
13) Working with Date and Time Actions
14) working with Email Automation Actions
15) working with Outlook Automation Actions
16) working with web recorder
17) working with web Automation Actions
18) working with UI Automation Actions
19) working with Desktop recorder
20) working with PDF Automation Actions
21) working with XML Automation Actions
We will learn Every action step by step with basic examples.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of RPA
- Beginners of Microsoft Power Automate Desktop
- Learners of Microsoft Power Automate
I am RPA developer on BluePrism, Automation Anywhere , UiPath , Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Power Automate Desktop and also a youtuber.
I have more than 12 years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
I have created more than 500 + online videos on all RPA tools.
The main responsibilities of as a RPA developer are to design, develop, and implement software robots, or bots, to work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency.