15+ Microsoft Power Automate Business Use Cases
What you'll learn
- Get Familiar with Microsoft 365 Collaboration and Productivity Apps
- Understand When to Use Microsoft Power Automate
- Understand How Power Automate can be of great value in your career advancement journey
- Learn by doing, various use cases of Microsoft Power Automate
- Learn about the Career Path for a Power Platform Developers
- Learn how to get FREE Certification Vouchers for Power Platform Exams
- You will need a Microsoft 365 Account. If you don't have, don't worry, I will guide you on how to get a 1 Year Free Microsoft 365 License for learning purposes
- No programming experience required. You will learn by doing throughout this course
One of the advantages of technology and having the skill is the opportunity it offers to scale your business and career. To be more productive, you need to work smarter. With low-code/no-code tools Microsoft Power Automate, you can automate redundant tasks and focus on what will earn you more productivity points at work.
The best approach to learning a tool like Microsoft Power Automate is by building a solution with it. In this video, you will learn by doing as we will build together over 15 solutions to business challenges. these solutions can easily be replicated in your organization.
Imagine adding this skill to whatsoever you are into today? It will increase your competitiveness for the next job and earn you a good reputation in your organization.
While not everyone can learn the traditional programming languages, my focus is to support business people to learn a tool that can make them do more with less, and that is exactly what you will get in this course.
As a manager, understanding the capabilities of Microsoft Power Automate can make you more valuable as you can suggest more ways for your direct to address business challenges.
As a new graduate, you need beyond the knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint on your resume. You need productivity skills like SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, etc. This course will introduce you to the majority of these tools and also upskill you with the use of Power Automate. Make sure you share your learning journey on Power Automate with any recruiter you face, I am sure it will be an interesting topic for them to look into.
This course was prepared with special consideration for people without knowledge of Microsoft 365. As an absolute beginner, you will learn the basics of Microsoft 365 and then appreciate how Microsoft Power Automate makes life easier at work.
Don't just take this course, gift it and also recommend it to people in your organization.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners. we focus on taking you from beginners to advance by working on business use cases
- Intermediate learners can also gain a lot through the diverse use cases considered in this course.
- Non technical employee who is interested in solving business challenges without writing codes
- Individuals interested in upskilling to become more competitive and productive at work
- Employees with repetitive task or seemingly manual processes and need to automate them
- Students who want to upskill in preparation for job placement
- Managers who is interested in what is possible with Power Platform
- Young Graduate who need to add more skills to their skillset for better job placement
- Anyone interested in business transformation using no/low code platform
- Anyone interested in creating workflow in their organization
Olanrewaju Oyinbooke is a Data Management Expert, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Analyst and Power Platform Evangelist with over six (6) years of freelance and corporate experience spanning across Education, FinTech, and InsurTech space.
He is passionate about fixing the technical skill gap needed to accelerate Africa’s growth.
Olanrewaju is a co-founder of Capacity Nigeria – an EdTech hub committed to driving Digital Literacy in Africa, Datasights Analytics – A Digital and Data Transformation Startup with focus on Data Science and Automation Training and Implementation.
He currently leads the Data Management Office of a Multinational Insurance Company where he oversees the Data Science Team, Data Governance, Data Quality and Maturity Team as well as drive automation initiative across the organization.
Olanrewaju is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Certified Trainer, and Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) with over 10 relevant Microsoft Certifications, and he is an active leader in Microsoft Power User Group in Nigeria