Master the Use of Microsoft Outlook 365 - Revised Version
What you'll learn
- Definition of Microsoft Outlook
- Application of Microsoft Outlook
- Starting Microsoft Outlook
- Creating a Microsoft Outlook (Email) Account
- Working with Microsoft Outlook Environment
- Working with Contacts, Emails and Messaging
- Working with Calendar, Appointments, Meetings, Tasks
- Information Organization, Folders
- Basic knowledge of using a windows operating system interface like Windows 10 or any other windows
- Ensure you have Ms Outlook installed on your laptop or computer via Microsoft Office package (e.g. Ms Office 365 or any other)
- A laptop or desktop computer
The Microsoft Outlook application is one of the many applications in the Microsoft Office package. According to Wikipedia, Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing.
Ms Outlook is used in offices, businesses, schools, and organizations etc.
In this Ms Outlook course, we will utilize a practical or hands-on approach to show how you can create Microsoft outlook account, setup and send emails, setup meetings, appointments and tasks. Using calendars for planning meetings and appointments. Organizing your email messages in folders and changing some Outlook settings.
Pre-Requirements and Target Audience
The course is designed for both beginners who do not have any prior background in Ms-Outlook, and for intermediate level people who also wish to extend their practical/hand-on skills and knowledge.
To achieve or fully take advantage of this course, you need to have some prior knowledge Windows operating system environments.
It is important you have a laptop or desktop computer with the Ms-Outlook application installed, preferably, a laptop with Windows 10 and with Office365.
Course Modules / Structure
The Course is divided into 4 Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Outlook and Its Environment
Module 2: Working with Emails and Messaging
Module 3: Calendar, Appointments, Meetings, Tasks
Module 4: Information Organization, Folders, Practice
Finding the Course (Modules) Contents
For each module, a number of videos are made available. These guide you step-by-step through the course. If you have issues with the course materials, please send us a feedback.
NOTE: Your Review is Highly Valued
We value your feedback, please leave us a review after finishing the course, it will always be appreciated for future improvements.
Who this course is for:
- For Beginners who have no prior knowledge of Ms Outlook
- For Intermediates who know some basics and wish to extend their knowledge practically
- For experts who wish to explore what extra knowledge they can get from this course
A trained Project Manager and instructor with over 10 years in managing projects and coaching people.
Also involved in team development and personality awareness coaching as well as integration projects.
Promoter of new ideas and discoveries especially Pan-African related discoveries.
You can also contact me for:
- Project Planning using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project and other tools
- Soft skills and leadership mentoring
- Managing for non-managers
- Influencing without power