Microsoft Outlook Level 2 - Intermediate Outlook
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Schedule appointments, meetings and events
- Propose and accept new meeting times
- Tracking meeting responses
- Send meeting & new attendee updates
- Create, schedule and update a task
- Email tracking & deliver options
- Add voting buttons, track and tally votes
- Manage incoming emails with message rules
- Color code Outlook items with Conditional Formatting
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Specialist with over 18 years of Outlook training
- This course was created with Outlook 2016. But most features will work in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & 365.
- You will need Outlook loaded on your computer in order to follow along and practice.
Go Beyond Outlook Basics
Take your Microsoft Outlook skills to the next level and enroll now and receive step-by-step mentoring on mastering Microsoft Outlook at an intermediate level. You will learn how to work with additional Outlook features including: calendar, tasks and powerful email options.
Using my 18+ years of Microsoft Outlook training and Certification I will guide you through these more advanced features used by many offices to more easily manage their daily schedules and tasks. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
Calendar views: day, week, work week and month
Schedule appointments and recurring appointments
Meeting requests, propose new times and track replies
Create, update and how to mark tasks as complete
Create Voting emails, track replies and calculate their totals
How to setup up Out of Office feature with automatic replies
Create email contact groups to email an entire group at once
Find, query and filter email messages
Manage incoming messages with Message Rules
Block spam and unwanted messages with Junk Email settings
and much, much more…
- This Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 2 course was designed for those looking to advance their knowledge and skills of Outlook beyond the basics and learn how to manage their emails, calendars and tasks in Outlook.
- This Outlook 2016 Level 2 course along with Levels 1 & 3, include all the training you need to pass the Microsoft Outlook 2016 (77-731) Exam and become certified!
- Instructor Notes - are quick notes about the main points covered in the training videos, and are typically used to reference a point quickly without having to watch the entire training video over again
- Quiz & Answers - there are two separate .pdf files: Quiz and Answers. The Quiz has one question for each video to test yourself on what was presented, and of course the answers to compare
Microsoft Outlook training video on how to Schedule Private Meetings, which marking a meeting Private, the person(s) you're sharing your Calendar with will only see the title of the meeting as “Private Meeting” and the blocked time – they won’t be able to view any of the details including opening it up.
Microsoft Outlook training video on how to Email Message Tracking and Delivery Options including: requesting delivery and read receipts. For delivery this includes: setting where replies are sent to, do not deliver message before a certain date and time, expires after a certain date and time, and whether to save a copy of the sent message.
Microsoft Outlook training video on Automatic Replies, or Out of Office, which is used to send automatic replies to notify others that you are either: out of
office, on vacation, or not available to respond to e-mail messages, and this
feature is only available if you’re connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server.
Microsoft Outlook training video on how to manage Junk Email. Any message that is sent to the Junk E-mail folder is converted to plain text format, and any links that it contains are disabled. Email addresses in your Contacts are automatically considered safe – so add them to your contacts for automatic safe list or add them to the safe list!