Microsoft Outlook 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training
What you'll learn
- You will be able to manage your emails, calendar events, contacts and tasks
- Learn Outlook’s most valuable communication tools
- Practice with hands-on exercises and quizzes
- Acquire handy tips and tricks that can be applied in a professional environment
- No prior knowledge is required
- Access to Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Willingness to learn and practice
Microsoft Outlook from Top to Bottom.
Extremely hands-on … Super useful … Remarkably engaging
Microsoft Outlook 2016: Beginners and Intermediate Training is a very useful course. It guides you through Microsoft Outlook and looks into the practical application of its numerous functionalities. The video lessons touch on several topics such as Outlook's interface, Account Management, Sending E-mails, and other Mailing functionalities. Besides that, we will discuss how to use the Calendar Manager. Finally, we will focus on how to organize multiple tasks and we will show you some tips and tricks that will improve your performance in Outlook. Specializing in these topics will have a great impact on your career because employers consider this software a necessary prerequisite before selecting you for a given job.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Why is this important?
You can include the course certificate on your resume. This will be valuable confirmation indicating you are familiar with the program and that you would not need tutoring in your first days on the job.
What if you don’t own a training certificate?
Well, you simply risk being beaten by the competition.
Why is this course different than the rest of the Outlook courses out there?
High quality of production – Full-HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
Knowledgeable instructor (certified Microsoft Outlook expert with significant professional experience)
Bite-sized learning – Our lectures are brief and to the point. We want your attention throughout the whole course
Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept, or would like to ask us a question, you’ll receive an answer within 36 hours
Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
Please don’t forget the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day, unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Buy now” button! See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- New users of Microsoft Outlook
- Intermediate users of Outlook
- Everybody who wants to improve their performance and productivity at work
- Everybody who wants to learn some productivity tips that save a lot of time
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.