Microsoft OneNote Like a Boss. The Definitive Course.
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll gain confidence navigating the OneNote interface
- How to enter notes notes, and then change formatting, alignments, and grouping
- How to create handwritten notes using a pen or your finger
- How to insert pictures and screen clips into notes
- Secure your Notebooks with password protection
- Use audio and video to record a lecture or take a voice memo
- Organize notes, pages, and sections, and find content in your Notebook
- Use notes that link to external data sources like Word, Excel, or Outlook
- Use OneNote a research tool to discover more information about a note
- Dozens of time-saving secrets, tips, and tricks from power users
- In order to follow along with the exercises, students will need a copy of Microsoft OneNote.
- No prior OneNote experience needed. In this course, we'll be creating notes and notebooks from scratch, just like in the real world.
- This course primarily uses Office 365 on a PC, but also demos on the Win10 and Mac versions where features differ.
- There are many versions of OneNote, including a free version that ships with Windows 10, which includes a subset of features found in the Office 365 version. All versions will be relevant. See intro lesson for more.
Need to organize your thoughts? Want to never hunt down that one scrap of paper again?
Say hello to Microsoft OneNote. (And to OneNote Like a Boss.)
Join author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and bestselling Udemy instructor Brian Culp for a comprehensive look at OneNote that takes students from newbie to guru with Microsoft's note-taking and thought-capturing software.
There's a reason it's the top OneNote course on Udemy. There's a reason for the hundreds of five-star reviews. Here's what others are saying:
"Excellent content! Just what I was looking for to enhance productivity at the office." -Paige Popejoy
"Great personality and explained things well. Felt like he was at my desk explaining it to me." -William Potts
"I can't believe how much I learned. The instructor is great and the lessons were so easy to follow." -Sherie L.
"Very precise, clear and constructive." -Forent Sidler
"Perfect." -Yvonne Belo
Microsoft OneNote Like a Boss includes approximately 8 hours of video instruction delivered in 100 separate, bite-sized lessons, making it perfect for learning the application from the ground up, or for going back to review/refresh a specific skill.
Students will quickly progress from OneNote fundamentals to the secrets of the pros by learning about:
creating and managing notebooks
managing page layout options
staying organized with To Do lists
inserting screen clips and images
recording audio and video notes
linking to files and other notebook pages
searching for contents within and across notebooks
retrieving notes across multiple devices
and much more
(And, this course can also help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-421 Certification Exam.)
Best of all, you'll learn by doing.
By starting with a blank notebook, and then by following along with the hands-on exercises, students will create a working, real-world notebook which can be customized as needed. Plus, students will be better prepared to use one of several OneNote templates as a starting point.
There's nothing to lose, except that brilliant idea you scribbled on a Post-It (and can't find).
After completing OneNote Like a Boss, you'll be able to use OneNote to organize your classes, your ideas, or your family recipe book. Plus, you'll be able to share those notes with colleagues or family quick and easy. Best of all, you're always covered by Udemy's refund policy.
So: if you're ready for an eye-opening experience learning about OneNote's true potential, please enroll today. Because whether you're taking notes with a keyboard or your finger, sharing out that great inspiration with a coworker, or just simply never want to lose another handwritten note ever again, OneNote can be the perfect tool for organizing notes across devices.
Enroll now, and see you in class!
- Beginners who want to explore the capabilities of OneNote to create and organize digital notes.
- Intermediate users who want to learn advanced capabilities like handwriting, reasearch, and data sharing.
Be sure to grab the keyboard shortcut quick reference for more time savings!
Link to download OneNote 2016:
The latest on OneNote 2016 developments:
Some helpful information about the differences between the Mac version of OneNote and the PC, or full, version, and an explanation of why this course will be helpful even if you are using the Mac version.