Microsoft Office Word 2019 : Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Create and manage ordered and unordered lists
- Customize your own tables and charts
- Work with formatting using styles and themes
- Add images to your documents
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Perform complex mail merges efficiently
- Use macros to automate common tasks
- The course requires the students to have the basic experience and fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office Word 2019 Basic or equivalent knowledge.
You've learned the fundamental skills in Microsoft Word Basics (Part 1) you need to build a broad variety of streamlined business papers. However, if you consistently use Microsoft Word, the next move is to boost your effectiveness. You'll be incorporating related programming skills in the Microsoft Word Intermediate class to hold your resume up to date.
For this part, the way Microsoft Word functions with you will be tailored and streamlined. You will also increase the consistency of your work by incorporating intermediate and advanced Microsoft Word features to your documents.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to use Microsoft Word to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.
- Employees and business owners with basic Microsoft Office Word 2019 knowledge and are looking to improve their skills.
- Writers and publishers
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.