Microsoft Office Word 2016 Advanced
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manipulate images
- Use custom graphics elements
- Collaborate on documents
- Add document references and links
- Secure a document
- Use forms to collect and manage content
- Automate repetitive tasks with Macros
- The course requires the students to have hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010 especially Microsoft Office Word.
- In addition to that, a good knowledge of getting around with Microsoft Windows 10 is required as well.
- The course series on Microsoft Office Word 2016 consists of three courses designed on the skill level of candidates, it is recommended that the candidates enroll for the courses in their respective order.
The Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced course is the second course in a three course series on Microsoft Office Word 2016 that covers the intermediate-level topics regarding Microsoft Word 2016. The course builds on the fundamental knowledge gained in the Word 2016 Basic and Word 2016 Intermediate courses and explores the complex and advanced concepts like manipulating images, custom graphic elements, collaboration, forms and macros.
Microsoft Office Word 2016 is an essential application for students, office workers, executives, writers and publishers. This course helps the candidates to get started with the latest version of Microsoft Office Word. The course enables the candidates to acquire the necessary knowledge to efficiently use the features of Microsoft Office Word 2016 to achieve excellence in the daily routine tasks.
- Candidates planning to upgrade to Microsoft Office Word 2016
- Candidates responsible to manage and maintain Word documents at their workplaces
- Writers, publishers and proof-readers
- University students