Microsoft PowerPoint 2016/2019/365 - Foundations
What you'll learn
- Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations.
- You will identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
- You will develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- You will perform advanced text editing operations and add graphical elements to your presentation.
- You will modify objects in your presentation, add tables to your presentation and sdd charts to your presentation. •
- Prepare to deliver your presentation
- To ensure success, you should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment.
Today's audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2016, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. This course also covers new features added in PowerPoint 2019 and Microsoft 365. PowerPoint 2019 and PowerPoint 365 includes several new features that aren't available in prior versions. Learn more about some of the new features in this course.
Your instructor will explain step-by-step all the important and useful functionalities and features for working with Microsoft PowerPoint. Benefit from the extensive additional materials that are integrated into the training. Look forward to exercise files, handouts and quizzes. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create and present engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animation.
To ensure success, you should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment.
Develop a PowerPoint Presentation
Perform advanced text editing operations
Add graphical elements to your presentation
Modify objects in your presentation
Add tables to your presentation
Add charts to your presentation
Prepare to deliver your presentation
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.