Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 Advanced
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Customize command sets
- Configure mail accounts
- Set global options
- Perform advanced searches
- Apply filters to intercept mail and control spam
- Create rules to automate many management tasks
- Work with calendars and contacts
- Manage tasks
- Protect data with archiving data files
- Share and delegate access to their workspaces
- The course requires the students to have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office especially older versions of Microsoft Office Outlook.
- The course series comprises of two courses, i.e., level 1 and level 2; students are advised to complete the courses in the respective order to gain complete knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advance course is the second and final course in the two course series on Outlook 2016. The course provides the more advanced and complex knowledge necessary for the end users to make full use of the functionalities and features of Microsoft Outlook 2016. The course covers the advanced topics such as global options, outlook data files, contacts and groups, message management and search function.
Microsoft Office Outlook is a very useful email management application. This series on Microsoft Outlook 2016 provides the students with a complete overview of the latest Outlook application and enables them to manage their email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
- The course is intended for anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook for email messaging in their day-to-day jobs or education.
- The course also provides the candidates transitioning to Microsoft Outlook 2016 from older versions.