Microsoft Office Access 2016 Advanced
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Add controls to forms
- Apply conditional formatting
- Import and export data into and from Access
- Create a mail merge
- Create a macro
- Use VBA
- Use advanced database management tools
- Split a database for multiple user access
- Package a database with digital signatures
- Create and manage a database switchboard
- Set start-up options
- The course requires the students to have hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010 especially Microsoft Office Access 2016.
- In addition to that, a good knowledge of getting around with Microsoft Windows 10 is required as well.
- The course is part of the three course series on Microsoft Office Access 2016.
- It is recommended that the students complete the previous levels before opting for this course.
The Microsoft Office Access 2016: Advanced course builds upon basic Microsoft Access skills acquired in Access Basic and Intermediate courses to help students become the masters of Microsoft Office Access 2016. In this Microsoft Access course, students will delve deeper into the program by studying more complex topics such as implementing advanced form designs, sharing data across applications, using macros to improve user interface, using VBA, using advanced database management, distributing and securing a database and managing switchboards.
Microsoft Office is critical to the day to day operations of any organization. This three leveled set of courses is specifically focused on the Microsoft Office Access 2016 that is an essential data management tool used by many organizations. The course is essential to allow smooth transition from the older Microsoft Office Access versions to the latest Microsoft Office Access 2016.
- Individuals looking to update their skill-set to Microsoft Office Access 2016
- Data entry operators
- Writers and publishers
- Candidates seeking to move to the latest version of Microsoft Office Access