Microsoft Office 365 End User
What you'll learn
- Get and overview of and connect to Microsoft Office 365
- Learn about the Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Use Outlook to manage emails, contacts and calendar
- Learn to use the Microsoft Office web applications
- The students willing to enroll in this course are required to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and working experience of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
The Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based applications by Microsoft. This suite of applications provides the users with Microsoft Office applications in a cloud-based environment. This course is an introductory course and gives the students an overview and working knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and other Microsoft applications on Microsoft Office 365 platform.
The Microsoft Office 365 – End Users course provides an overview of the Microsoft Office 365 web applications and enables the candidates to make full use of the cloud-based environment. This course is ideally designed for corporate employees using Microsoft Office 365 in their daily office routines. The course provides a perfect understanding of how to make full use of the features and also touches upon some useful tips to improve the overall user experience and increase productivity. The course covers the full range of web applications offered by Microsoft Office 365 such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar and Outlook. In addition to learning the basics of the web applications, the students will develop an understanding of how Microsoft Office 365 can provide a central location for accessing and modifying shared documents. The candidates will also learn to perform basic tasks such as opening, editing, printing, and saving documents without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft Office suite on the local computer. After this course, the students can also opt for more advanced courses to improve their understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and explore more advanced techniques of utilizing this powerful suite of applications to the maximum.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for the candidates looking forward to gain experience of the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
- The course provides an overview of the full set of web applications which are part of the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.