Microsoft Office 365 Administration
What you'll learn
- Setup a custom domain on on microsoft
- Understand the basics of the integrated applications
- Check service health
- Check and log service requests
- Generate customized reports
- Create and manage users in Microsoft Office 365
- Create security groups
- Import users
- Migrate mail to Office 365 Outlook
- Manage spam and malware
- The course requires a minimum of two years of experience of administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- Along with this, experience of setting up and working with AD DS, DNS, PKI Certificates and Windows PowerShell is also required.
**UPDATED JULY 2020**
The Microsoft Office 365 – Administration enables the candidates to setup a cloud-based environment by evaluating, planning and deploying Microsoft Office 365. The candidates are also enabled to operate and administer the Microsoft Office 365 services including identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. The students will learn the skills required to set up and sustain an Office 365 tenant and users.
This course focuses on the administration, configuration, troubleshooting and operations of the Microsoft Office 365 platform. The candidates who complete this course are able to setup a working environment of Microsoft Office 365.
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals who want to deploy Microsoft Office 365 cloud environment in their organizations
- Network and IT administrators responsible for administering Microsoft Office 365 platform
- System integrator and consultants responsible for integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.