Microsoft Office 2016 Suite of Applications
- Basic knowledge of working with computers and a computer with windows operating system.
Microsoft Office 2016 Suite of Applications is a series of programs starting with 'An Overview,' this then will be followed by Essentials of 2016 versions of Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note, etc.
Whether you are a complete beginner or a user of the older versions of Microsoft Office, these program will help you understand the 2016 version and by the end of the program you will be able to perform the basic tasks. If you are using Office 2010 or 2013 you can skip the Microsoft Office 2016 Overview and go directly to any program of your choice.
The 'Overview' will start with the introduction to Microsoft Office 2016 suite of applications followed by the requirements for Microsoft Office 2016 in terms of hardware and software, it will show how to install Office or how to get free access, how to start an application and what are the different document types and how to use the SkyDrive.
After that you are going to learn, how to create, open, save and close an application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc., how to work with the ribbon, the quick access toolbar and the new Backstage View. We will also see the online version of Office and the OneDrive.
- Anyone who is interested in learning Microsoft Office 2016. It is a beginner level foundation course that is required to be completed before going for any other Office 2016 Course.
- Welcome and Introduction02:30
- Program Goals and Objectives01:02
- How To Take The Program?02:45
- Topics To Be Covered01:13
- Introduction to Microsoft Office02:43
- Microsoft Office 2016 Applications02:12
- Requirements For Microsoft Office02:43
- Microsoft Office 2016 Installation04:04
- Check Your Computer Configuration and Install Microsoft Office 20161 question
- Office Online - Free Access04:30
- The OneDrive09:49
- Office Online and OneDrive5 questions
- Topics To Be Covered00:33
- Tiles View04:32
- Desktop View03:24
- Create, Open and Save An Application07:56
- Practice Creating, Saving and Closing Applications01:00
- Opening and Closing Applications5 questions
- The Ribbon04:12
- The Quick Access Toolbar07:56
- The Backstage View09:20
- User Interface10 questions
- What Next?01:23
Dr. Jeelani possesses more than 30 years of professional experience in the healthcare, information technology and higher education industry, possessing multiple skills covering many fields including: strategic management, organizational development, marketing, sales, general management, MIS and IT Audit.
He not only led many organizations towards the achievement of revenue and bottom line objectives with strategic focus but also dispensed his knowledge and expertise as an Adjunct Faculty/Lecturer and trainer with number of Universities and Professional Institutes.
Besides having a Ph. D from Sri Lanka, an MBA from International University, Missouri-USA, he has also attended many Seminars, Workshops and Certificate Courses in the field of Marketing, ISO and Quality Management and personal development.
He is also interested in mind sciences and has taken courses on Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Radiesthesia, The Fourth Dimension, Pendulum Diagnosis, Homeopathy and is a graduate of Silva Mind Control.