Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Intermediate
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work with functions and ranges
- Use specialized and logical functions
- Sort and filter data
- Query data with database functions
- Create and modify tables
- Apply advanced conditional formatting
- Visualize data with charts
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- The course requires the students to have hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010 especially Microsoft Office Excel.
- In addition to that, a good knowledge of getting around with Microsoft Windows 10 is required as well.
- The students should also complete the previous level course before registering for this course.
The Microsoft Excel 2016 L2 course is the second course in a three course series on Microsoft Office Excel 2016 that covers the intermediate-level topics regarding Microsoft Excel 2016. The course covers the more advanced concepts like functions, lists, data analysis, data visualization and pivot tables. The course also provides a smooth transition opportunity to students to upgrade to Microsoft Office Excel 2016.
Microsoft Office Excel 2016 is an essential application for students, office workers, executives, accountants and financial analysts. This course helps the candidates to get started with the latest version of Microsoft Office Excel. The course enables the candidates to acquire the necessary knowledge to efficiently use the features of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 to achieve excellence in the daily routine tasks.
- Candidates planning to upgrade to Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Candidates responsible to manage and maintain Excel workbooks at their workplaces
- Accounting and finance professionals
- University students