Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Advanced
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Use lookup functions and formula auditing
- Share and protect workbooks
- Automate workbook functionality
- Create spaklines
- Map data
- Determine potential outcomes using data tables
- Forecast data trends
- The course requires the students to have hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010 especially Microsoft Office Excel.
- In addition to that, a good knowledge of getting around with Microsoft Windows 10 is required as well.
- The students should also complete the previous level courses before registering for this course.
The Microsoft Excel 2016 L3 course is the third and last course in the three course series on Microsoft Office Excel 2016 that covers the advanced-level topics regarding Microsoft Excel 2016. The course covers the more complex concepts like multiple worksheets, lookup functions, formula auditing, workbook sharing and protection, workbook automation and data mapping.
Microsoft Office Excel 2016 is an essential application for students, office workers, executives, accountants and financial analysts. This course helps the candidates to get started with the latest version of Microsoft Office Excel. The course enables the candidates to acquire the necessary knowledge to efficiently use the features of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 to achieve excellence in the daily routine tasks.
- Candidates planning to upgrade to Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Candidates responsible to manage and maintain Excel workbooks at their workplaces
- Accounting and finance professionals
- University students