Unlock the Power Of Microsoft Office and Watch Your Productivity Soar!
Microsoft Office is the #1 office software used by +1 billion people worldwide. While many are familiar with Microsoft Office's basic features, few people know about its more advanced capabilities that are designed to save you time, money, and effort.
Using step-by-step instructions, Simon Sez IT will quickly guide you through the most popular programs of Microsoft Office 2013: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher. In addition to mastering the basic features, you'll also learn highly useful advanced capabilities of both Excel and Access.
For example, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for Excel will show you how to automate repetitive tasks and operations that you perform frequently. This valuable time saving tool and productivity enhancer is a critical tool for anyone who uses Excel frequently.
Work inefficiencies add up quickly over time. If you're always 'learning the hard way' when using Microsoft Office 2013, or under-utilizing its full capabilities, then you'll want to invest in these game-changing courses that include lifetime Udemy access. Let your work productivity soar so that you'll have more time for the other things in life that matter!
**** Updated November 18, 2015: New Course Added: VBA Intermediate Training: Discover Excel Automation Secrets
Contents and Overview
In this 10-in-1 course collection, we'll show you important yet often over-looked or unknown features that will help skyrocket your productivity.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 - Introductory: Spreadsheets for data analysis and formulas for tracking expenses.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 - Advanced: apply functions, filter data, and create advanced spreadsheet visuals.
- Microsoft Word 2013: Introductory course on creating documents and brochures, embedding videos, and set up for online collaboration.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Introductory course on email efficiencies to help clear the email clutter and gain control of your inbox.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Introductory course on how to create dazzling presentations using animation, audio/video, and collaborative tools with minimal time and effort.
- Microsoft Access 2013 – Introductory: creating and using databases to become a master of data management, tracking customer information and buying patterns.
- Microsoft Access 2013 – Advanced: improve your database reporting and information security.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013: Introductory course on print publications to create professional-looking print material that communicates your organization's strengths and purpose.
- Microsoft Essential VBA for Excel: learn how to automate repetitive and time-consuming Excel procedures and operations for maximum efficiency.
- VBA Intermediate Training: Discover Excel Automation Secrets: learn
advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs, the next step for anyone
who has completed basic VBA.
This Course Includes
- 10 individual courses
- 80 hours of training tutorials
- Hundreds of educational videos
- Exercise files
- A certificate of completion
Why Take This Course
Most work today happens on a computer – optimize your effort by learning useful software tips and tricks that you'll apply for decades to come! And that will save you valuable time, money and effort.
Want to get noticed by your boss or earn the respect of your colleagues? Become the office superstar by becoming the go-to expert on everything related to MS Office 2013!
Individual video training for these 6 programs would easily cost thousands of dollars, but this 10-in-1 package is available at one unbelievably low price. Tremendous learning at tremendous savings.
What Others Are Saying:
"Goes step by step with clear and simple instructions. Takes time in explaining each set before moving to the next."
- Judy Weismann
"Great online tutorial. Instructor goes slowly and uses great visuals. Easy to understand." - Lisa Armstrong
"Instructor's lecture is easy to understand, and he leads at a comfortable pace. His technique of explanation is superior to many other courses I have taken on Udemy thus far." - Erma Trent
"I feel as though the teacher is talking to me and he explains everything with great clarity. I wish I knew about this course before, I really feel a lot of respect and admiration for how serious he is in explaining every little thing step by step."
- A. Shan