Microsoft .NET Training - 32 Hrs - Learnoa Certification
- 32 hours on-demand video
- 48 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- .NET Web Application Development
- To install .NET Development Environment
- Navigate .NET Development Environment
- Markup Language & JSON
- UI/UX for Responsive Design
- Database Management (SQL Server)
- Developing ASP .NET MVC Web Applications
- How to add forms to your project and navigate through it
- How to use toolbox window and add toolbox elements to your project
- Be able to discuss the function of libraries in .net
- Understand how to reference other screens and utilities
- Understand how to work with a SQL database in Visual Studio
- How to create your own database using SQL server
- How to write fundamental C# structures
- Apply basic debugging techniques to your work
- Understand how to bundle your project and send it to the end user
- How to add and remove components from a web based project
- How to apply CSS styles within a web page
- How to deploy an application on the web
- Basic knowledge of any programming language like C, C++ and Java would help.
Do you dream of becoming a professional web developer? If yes, then this is the absolutely right resource for you! Learn how to program like a pro using Microsoft .Net Framework.
Despite the ever changing world of technology, .Net is said to be here in demand for long since we need always back end services for most of the things we do in an application. Either you build large enterprise applications or mobile applications, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) has become an industry standard to build distributed applications. WCF is also a part of .NET.
The average annual salary for a .Net Developer is $91,959 or Rs. 64, 37,130 per annum (Indeed Salary Data).
By the end of this training, you will be trained on every concept related to this Microsoft's technology with its relevant examples and case studies and you will be able to make your own full stack web application using the programming language you love on .NET platform.
What else you will get?
Along with the training content, you will also get everything which is applicable from the following on this program:
- Codes Snippets
- Sample Programs
- Informational PPTs
- Installation and Configuration Guidelines
- Class Notes
- Interview Questions
- Useful links
- Case studies
- Real-life examples
- Anyone who want to have an understanding of Visual Studio and .Net development
- Anyone with an interest in creating their own projects from scratch
- Even fresh graduates can learn easily