Microsoft MD-100 : Windows 10 Practice Exams 2022
This practice tests course provides practice for taking the real exam and this practice test will help you prepare for the real exam test environment.
This course will give you lots of practice tests on all topics covered in the MD100 exam :
MD-100 exam covered topics.
Deploy Windows (15-20%)
Install Windows 10
Perform post-installation configuration
Manage devices and data (25-30%)
Manage users, groups, and devices
Configure devices by using local policies
Manage Windows security
Configure storage and connectivity (15-20%)
Configure data access and protection
Maintain Windows (30-35%)
Configure system and data recovery
Monitor and manage Windows
Configure remote connectivity
Who this course is for:
Who want to pass MD100 Exam
Any professionals seeking Windows 10
For anyone who want to take their career to a whole new level with an Microsoft certification!
pass the MD100 exam you must know the theory very well but also have high level hands-on skills. The element most students forget it drilling their knowledge with a ton of practice exams. Practice exams help you learn to apply theory to questions as well as expose weak areas in your knowledge.
The practice tests are constructed to enhance your confidence to sit for real exam as you will be testing your knowledge and skills for the above-mentioned topics.
Upon enrollment, you will receive unlimited access to the tests as well as regular updates.
Best of luck!
Official exam information:
Test taking options: Online / Local test center
Time to complete: 120 mins
Total number of questions asked: 40-60
Total Marks: 1000
Passing Score: 700
Who this course is for:
- MD-100 Exam takers
- Students preparing for the MD-100 Exam
- For anyone who want to take their career to a whole new level with an Microsoft certification!
DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience. Seeking to leverage proven continuous deployment skills to raise quality. Expert in AWS, Azure cloud infrastructure architecture and providing cost effective solutions as per the client's needs.
A DevOps engineer is an IT generalist who should have a wide-ranging knowledge of both development and operations, including coding, infrastructure management, system administration, and DevOps toolchains.
5 years of experience in Software development industry with primary focus on Build, Release and software configuration management.
• Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion
• Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
• Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins.
• Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure) and how you can achieve that by using tools like Ansible.
• Hands-on experience in Linux and scripting languages like Shell and Ant script.
• Proficient with code quality/security analysis and its application using tools like SonarQube.
• Experience of real-time application monitoring using Dynatrace and ManageEngine.
• Basic working knowledge of cloud service providers, like AWS, Azure etc.
• Basic understanding of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
• Basic knowledge of microservices integration with the build and deployment pipeline.
• ITIL foundation certified
Major skills and tools:
• Linux, Windows
• Tomcat, Websphere
• Shell Scripting,Ant scripting
• ITIL Processes and Best Practices