Microsoft Forms - The Complete Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create your first Form or Quiz
- Learn all the different question types
- Question Branching
- Improve the look of your form
- How to collaborate on a form with others
- How to share the form
- How to work with responses
- Access to Microsoft Forms
**My Microsoft Forms Course that covers the latest updates to the Microsoft Forms software**
Whether you want to use surveys to improve your relationship and lifelong value of your customers or simply create quizzes for pleasure, you have come to the right place!
Join over 7000 students that were able to create their own professional surveys.
I will walk you through every step of creating your own surveys using a real life example. By the end of this course you will be able to create surveys and quizzes using industry best practices.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Microsoft Forms functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase how to use Microsoft Forms with real world examples.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Easily create a professional survey in minutes
· Use Microsoft Forms to create a quiz
· Manage customer feedback using Microsoft Forms
· Be able to use Microsoft Forms to collect any feedback
· Share feedback forms effectively
· Build surveys using best practices
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
High quality, up to date video lectures
Practical Microsoft Forms course with step by step video lessons
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that want to learn Microsoft Forms quickly with a structured course
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!