Microsoft Flow Crash Course
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating Workflows using Microsoft Flow
- Connecting different solutions to SharePoint Online
- Calling Flows from external sources
- Creating workflow triggers and actions with Flow
- Controlling flow using conditions
- Querying records using OData in Microsoft Flow
- Integrating SharePoint online with other solutions
- Sending Office Forms data to Microsoft Flow
- Basic understanding of SharePoint Online
- Familiarity with workflow and business process automation
Welcome to workflow development. This course is your gateway to workflow design using Microsoft Flow. You will learn to build workflows from scratch and integrate it with many external services.
The course is fast yet easy to follow and in the end of the course you will be able to use most of the Microsoft Flow features.
- SharePoint developers
- Workflow developers/designers
- System integrators
- Dynamics 365 Developers
- Dynamics 365 Architects
- SharePoint Architects
In this lecture you will learn the basic Microsoft Flow elements and their functionalities. This gives you a basic understanding of when and where to utilize Microsoft Flow.
This lecture is a demo and not a walkthrough. Sit back and see how easily you can create a workflow with Microsoft Flow.