Microsoft Flow Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Creating Workflows using Microsoft Flow
- Connecting different solutions to SharePoint Online
- Calling Flows from external sources
- Creating workflow triggers and actions with Flow
- Controlling flow using conditions
- Querying records using OData in Microsoft Flow
- Integrating SharePoint online with other solutions
- Sending Office Forms data to Microsoft Flow
- Basic understanding of SharePoint Online
- Familiarity with workflow and business process automation
Welcome to workflow development. This course is your gateway to workflow design using Microsoft Flow. You will learn to build workflows from scratch and integrate it with many external services.
The course is fast yet easy to follow and in the end of the course you will be able to use most of the Microsoft Flow features.
Who this course is for:
- SharePoint developers
- Workflow developers/designers
- System integrators
- Dynamics 365 Developers
- Dynamics 365 Architects
- SharePoint Architects
Alireza is a Solutions Architect and a Microsoft Certified Trainer with years of experience delivering technology courses to corporate clients as well as academic environments.
With 18 years of experience as developer, architect and system integrator mainly on Microsoft platform; demonstrates outstanding expertise in .NET technologies, SharePoint, BizTalk, Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow.