Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master(Excell)
What you'll learn
- Conditional formatting in Microsoft Excel (advance) (Excell)
- Conditional formatting interface in Microsoft Excel
- Rules and rules managing in Microsoft Excel Conditional formatting
- Basic Conditional formatting sets ( Top 10, bottom 10, Average, date, text and etc.) in Microsoft Excel
- Formulas and Custom settings in Microsoft Excel conditional formatting (AND etc.)
- How to do a conditional formatting on a whole row or column in Microsoft Excel
- Formatting skills (different types of formatting, how to highlight and hide information by using formatting) in Microsoft Excel
- You have to have Internet
- You have to have PC or MacBook
- You have to have Microsoft Excel or access to Google Spreadsheets
*** Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master (Excell) course access includes project files, quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a money-back guarantee!***
LAST UPDATE - 05/10/2020
FULL MICROSOFT EXCEL: EXCEL CONDITIONAL FORMATTING MASTER COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Microsoft Excel nowadays is an absolutely essential tools for life. The truth is that, Excel is a really powerful, and dynamic data performing software .And one of the powerful tools there - is Conditional formatting and Data visualization. Absolutely everyone could get their life on a new level after studying this Microsoft Excel: Exel Conditional formatting master (Excell) course and applying this knowledge in their lives.
This Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master (Excell) course provides you with all the tools and instruments which you need, to understand each of the aspects of Conditional formatting and Data visualization.
I am sure it is not so important to remember each of the functions, more essential is how to understand how Microsoft Excel "thinks" and know where you could find explanation of function which do you need.
Thats why my Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master (Excell) course consists of very individual and simple explanations of each of the functions, which I placed separately. In this case if you forget some function you could come back to my video course and refresh all information in your memory.
We will be raising such topics as:
Conditional formatting interface in Microsoft Excel
Rules and rules managing in Microsoft Excel Conditional formatting
Basic Conditional formatting sets ( Top 10, bottom 10, Average, date, text and etc.) in Microsoft Excel
Formulas and Custom settings in Microsoft Excel conditional formatting (AND etc.)
How to do a conditional formatting on a whole row or column in Microsoft Excel.
Formatting skills (different types of formatting, how to highlife and hide information by using formatting) in Microsoft Excel
Just check a couple of reviews on my Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course)
Amazing course!! There's so much to do with Excel that i couldnt imagine. Now im able to use it not only better in my work, but also for personal stuffs, even for gaming! Thanks a lot!!!!!
Nice lectures.I have learned amazing stuff about excel.
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND IT HELPED ME IN MANY WAYS.
it's very good , i benefit from every minute in this course
and intructor is be graet
thank to him
My suggestion to you..
If you really want to understand all features and aspects ( such as formulas and functions, data visualization, data analysis, conditional formatting, charts and etc.)in Excel.... Just try this excellent course...
You could use next Software to learn this course:
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel 2019
Microsoft Excel 2020
Microsoft Excel 2011
Microsoft Excel 2016
And all upper Microsoft Excel version of software
Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course) includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This Microsoft Excel : from Beginner to Advanced (Full course) were created on Microsoft Excel for Macbook 2016
Who this course is for:
- People who interested in Microsoft Excell
- People who want to start study Excel and have no any experience in it
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to be BETTER
- Anyone who want to expand their analytics skills, work more efficiently with data
- Anyone who want to take their career to a new level
- entrepreneurs, marketers, office workers,
- Students, who want to develop their skills, and make their labor and life more effective
Hi there! I am so glad you have found our page :)
I am founder and owner of two dance schools (more then 200 students and more then 20 staff (Since 2011 y.) (Russia and USA); Russian far east child camp.
Right now Im running dance studio Acrossers in California. We have 4 locations ( Santa Ana, Laguna hills and to in Los Angeles area ( North Hollywood)
I have organized more then 100 hip hop events (include the biggest urban festival in last 10 years in far east of Russia (more then 4000 participants) and three international dance competitions (there was participate seven Russian's cities and five Chine's cities). And now I've started to share our experience with you my friend.
I was created this account with the only one reason - to share my knowledge.
I believe, that each person on the Earth able to do a business and achieve a financial freedom. We are - people! We are very talented and have a lot of potential. All what we need - it is a couple of advices from specialist. And I hope that I going to be that person, who will give you those advices.