Microsoft Excel - VBA
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- If you are performing repeated actions on workbooks or sheets, it may be possible to automate that work. Importing data, cleaning that data, archiving existing information and similar activities are good candidates for automation in Excel. VBA provides extra options for developers looking to automate Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
The course provides a solid foundation in Excel VBA. Using Excel VBA will extend your knowledge of recorded Macros and provide you powerful skills to automate Excel. This course explains how and where Macros can be useful in Excel and how to use Excel for as much of the “heavy lifting” as possible.
- Users familiar with recording and editing basic macros in Excel who want to go further in automating and customising Excel using VBA – Visual Basic for Applications. No previous programming experience is required but an expert level of Excel use is assumed.
This section includes the exercise files and sample database for VBA. Please download these before you start the course.