Microsoft Excel VBA Fundamentals - Learn Basic Coding Skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Zero knowledge of VBA
- You must be using Microsoft Excel 2010 to 365
Microsoft Excel VBA Fundamentals course is designed to teach relevant basics for VBA programming.
It is for those who aspire to become a VBA programmer and don’t know where to start. It is also suitable for those who automate their spreadsheets by record macros but seek to learn how to write the code themselves.
This course will provide you with adequate knowledge and help you to take your first steps in writing a clean, easy to read and maintain VBA code. I will teach you how to do this step-by-step, and you will learn with understanding.
So, this short course seeks to accomplish the following three goals:
To provide you with a clear perception of the VBA developer environment
To give you a proper understanding of how to work with the VB Editor tools to design a professional UserForm.
To teach you how to write the code that will drive or manipulate the properties of the UserForm.
Get a good start, acquire basic VBA coding skills for Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365
Who this course is for:
- If you aspire to become a Microsoft Excel VBA coder, this is the right course for you
- If all you know is to record macros to automate your spreadsheet
- If you have tried VBA coding before and it seemed too complicated for you
- Any one interested in building a Microsoft Excel date picker
- 01:43Recommended Learning Procedure
- 04:55What is VBA?
- 01:28Important Word - Before we begin
My name is Sihle Mhlanga and I’m an Accountant with a passion for Microsoft Excel.
I worked for companies with complex business structures. Over the years I have learnt how to adapt and conform to the challenges these businesses are facing by designing advanced Excel tools that don’t only simplify my work, but also work or do the job for me.
Recently I decided to build courses based on the real-world applications so that I can share my knowledge and help you stand out at work or acquire knowledge that will help you build tools that can simplify your business.