Microsoft Excel: Data Reporting and Dashboards From Scratch!
What you'll learn
- Right knowledge about Excel and how to use it smartly
- Create your own Interactive Reports & Dashboards
- Re implement the concepts on different problems
- Organized way to learn excel for Building Reports and Dashboards
- You should have Excel 2007 or a later version Installed on your system
- You should have a need to learn Excel (Check the course contents to see if this course matches your requirements)
This course gives you a perfect start to the "Data Analytics world".
"If you feel something is complicated or not your cup of tea, its majorly because you tried jumping on the advanced concepts rather than absorbing the basics first" -
This course is an effort to provide ample background of each concepts and stresses on the fundamental areas to ensure that you learn it correctly and can re-implement the concepts when required.
This course is not designed to teach you certain functionalities of Excel; But, to teach you the right skills which you can re-implement on other problems too...
The course is structured to cover all major Excel Concepts while Explaining the Data Reporting concepts.
- Data Understanding - Using concepts that will help you understand the framework of your Data in Excel
- Data Cleaning - Using various tools like - Got To special, Remove duplicates, etc
- Data Preparation - Using various Functions like Vlookup, Text Functions, Date Functions, Logical Functions, etc
- Data Summarizing - Explained using Functions and Pivot Tables
- Data Presentation - Explained using Different chart types we should use depending on the requirement.
- Reporting & Dashboards - Explained using Form/ActiveX controls and Pivot Table with the help of Slicers
All of this using Microsoft Excel. The course flow ordered exactly like the points above. This order should be followed while working on Excel as well.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Work confidently and Save your time and effort by using smart functionalities of Excel.
- Create your own interactive Reports and Dashboards
- Re implement the concepts to different problems
- Be ready to answer Interview questions.
- Start Loving Excel (in case you currently don't)
Looking forward to hear back from you about the course.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals who work on Data/ aspire to work on Data
- Beginners who would like to learn excel the right way from scratch
- Excel users who would like to enhance their Knowledge
My Experience: I come with a decent 10,000+ hours of training individual, corporate and online live and video mode.
My Background: I come from a commerce background and most of the topics you see me teaching here have not much link to my background.
My Story: I had a hard time learning these skills, specially coding (was completely beyond my dreams). But after learning it the hard way I did find ways to make it simple to understand. Exactly what one needs. I very closely understand the pain of learning something new and thus my effort is to make sure your learning experience is less painful.
My Approach: I follow a "Medicine Approach" in all my training. This is to ensure you learn something only after a proper understanding of the problem/Pain area.
My strength : to make things simple for understanding. I enjoy doing this. I hate making things complicated.
I Believe: "If you ever see yourself struggling with the advanced concepts, question your basics". A strong foundation will make your advanced knowledge more Powerful.
I Recommend: Practice thinking simple - "Thinking difficult is simple, but thinking simple is difficult". Has it ever happened with you, that you tried all possible complicated ways to solve a problem but it didn't work, and only later you realized that it had a simple solution which you couldn't think of? These situations while learning something new will keep you in an illusion that its difficult, whereas the reality is, you just need to think a bit more simpler.
My Vision: To Revolutionize Online Learning Experience and make it more interesting.