Microsoft Excel Professional
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This intensive hands-on one-day training course has been designed to provide delegates with a very advanced set of tools and concepts for Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 in order to further increase their knowledge and productivity.
- Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction, Intermediate and Advance courses.
MODULE 1: Advanced Conditional Formatting
Learning outcomes: Looking at the more advanced Conditional Formatting features and how to manage them effectively.
Editing Standard Formatting Rules
Using Formulas in Conditional Formatting
MODULE 2: Using Form Controls and Templates
Learning outcomes: Introducing Form controls and using them to manage user interaction to help ensure they enter/search for information both accurately and effectively.
Using Form Controls
MODULE 3: Advanced Lookup Functions
Learning outcomes: An in-depth look into Excel's specialist lookup functions and the concept of arrays.
Using the Index Function
Using the Match Function
Using Index and Match Together
Using Index and Match with Array Formula
Using the Indirect Function
MODULE 4: Advanced Functions in Excel
Learning outcomes: Effectively using Error, Logical and Rounding functions along with array formulas.
Using Error Functions
Using Logical Functions
Using Array Formulas
Using Rounding Functions
MODULE 5: Advanced Pivot Table Tools
Learning outcomes: How to import Pivot Table data from external source along with adding custom fields and formulas.
Importing Pivot Table Data
Calculated Fields in Pivot Tables
Showing Pivot Data as a Percentage
Creating Custom Pivot Tables Styles
MODULE 6: Introduction to User Defined Functions Using VBA
Learning outcomes: Using VBA to create specialist procedure and to define your own Excel functions.
Creating a User Defined Function
Creating an Interactive Procedure
Create and Share a Function Add-in
- Users with a solid understanding of, and experience with, Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 who want to increase their ability in a short space of time.