Microsoft Excel Masterclass 2023
What you'll learn
- Learn Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Expert
- Learn how to Analyze Data for all type works in profit or nonprofit
- Learn Data Visualization on Excel Charts to drive effectively decision making
- Learn how to utilize Pivot Tables and Charts in data analysis skill
- Learn Formulas & Functions for project calculations for all career sectors
- Understand Formatting and Conditional Format to highlight information
- Understand the Mathematical Functions to use in engineer careers
- Understand the Logical Functions for using in business careers
- Understand the Lookup Functions to quickly find correlate data
- Collaborate on Excel workbooks at the same time with co-authoring
- You need to have a computer with Microsoft Excel installed
Why learn this course
Microsoft Excel is a versatile spreadsheet and data analysis tool with several features. Attending this course is an excellent approach to learning Excel quickly and efficiently.
Learning this course will boost your marketability. Attending this course can teach you more sophisticated Excel techniques that will help you stand out in the job market.
What you'll improve after learning this course.
You will obtain advanced Excel training that focuses on a variety of important abilities that may be applied and appreciated in practically every job within a business. You will be able to learn:
Visualize, modify, and assess data.
Create equations that will help you to deliver additional information about critical corporate activities such as workflow, project efficiency, financial estimates and budgets, and even inventory levels and utilization.
Create an easy-to-read data collection that higher management may utilize to examine current initiatives or conditions in the firm.
Create spreadsheets that better organize data and offer a clearer view of the information entered.
Maintain, organize, and balance complex financial and inventory accounts.
Create tracking systems for different departments and operations, including various workflow processes.
Pivot Tables and charts will allow you to quickly identify trends in large datasets and inform business decisions.
Who this course is for:
- This masterclass is for Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Students or Teachers and Researchers.
- Anyone who work in NGOs, Private Sectors or Government
I am Nhoeb Khan, a professional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist,
15 year experiences in many Development Projects. I will develop fantastic courses for you to improve your career !
I have more than 12 years of experiences related to all sectors in NGO or INGO, particularly in Management, Monitoring and Evaluation sector in multiple programs. I have started working since 2006 from the bottom level of position to the top level of position. Please check my draft experiences from the present down to the past, in the following:
• Worked as M&E specialist at ECODIT LLC for USAID Project title as USAID CGFA.
• Worked as Senior M&E, Data science and Research Specialist at USAID Tech for Green Cities
implemented by Institute for Development Impact (I4DI) owned HQ in Washington DC.
• Worked as Regional M&E Manager at USAID CMEP implemented by University Research Co.,LLC
(URC) in Cambodia.
• Worked as Senior M&E Officer at CARE Cambodia based in Ratanakiri province in Cambodia.
• Worked as Regional M&E and program Specialist at the Consortium of 4 NGOs in Battambang, Banteay Mean Chey and Pursat provinces in Cambodia.
• Worked as an M & E Assistant at USAID/Cambodia HARVEST for 4 years, USD 60 million project in Cambodia
around the Boeng Tonle Sap Lake region.