Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables, Analyzing Data, Macro, & more
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Trace Precedent cells and Dependent cells, as well as use other Auditing Tools
- Use What If Analysis tools
- Solve formula errors
- Record and Run Macros
- Use SmartArt and other objects in worksheets
- Use tools to manage rows, columns, duplicates, and validation
- Group, Outline, and Sub-Total data
- You should have a working knowledge of Excel. You should know how to work with Sheets and Basic Functions within Excel.
*** Course access includes project files, quizzes & practice exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee! ***
This course gives you a comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Macros, and other functions to manage and visualize your data. The course will guide you through interactive, hands-on demos, and exercises every step of the way. As you participate in this course, you will be introduced to the wonders of creating simple Macros through the Macro Recorder.
We'll cover everything you need to know about managing and auditing your data including:
Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts, including Slicers
Design & Formatting Options
Grouping & Subtotalling Data
Importing Data from External Text Files
Macros - how to create and use them to avoid repetitive work
In today's increasingly data-driven world, analytics skills are in short supply and incredibly high demand, and those with the ability to transform data into insight are leading the charge.
Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework, and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who works with data and needs to ensure its validity by auditing the data.
Those who need to add visuals to spreadsheets, such as Charts, Pivot Tables, and other visual elements.
Anyone who manages large spreadsheets and needs to ensure data accuracy and validity.
- Anyone who works with data and needs to ensure its validity by auditing the data.
- Those who need to add visuals to spreadsheets, such as Charts, Pivot Tables, and other visual elements.
- Anyone who manages large spreadsheets and needs to ensure data accuracy and validity.